Collapse
No announcement yet.

so at work today..... lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have the other people who feel bad for him at your work put in on a new shirt or 2 for him. ****, you can get a 5 pack at Wal-Mart for like $10....

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
      That makes me shake my head. Idiots like that cause a ****in columbine. Yeah, it's a real good idea to throw a poor guy's shirt who has a chip on his shoulder and a self esteem problem. Great idea...

So how do you know he has no washer?
      i'm one of his only somewhat friends in the place so he tells me his life story... plus i see him parked at the laundromat all the time before work

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
        You should have the other people who feel bad for him at your work put in on a new shirt or 2 for him. ****, you can get a 5 pack at Wal-Mart for like $10....
        yeah i'm going to give him some of my old stuff after this ...most of the guys at my work are pricks as you can tell . have no money drug probs or just dont care about anyone but them self

Comment

hmm

Few questions..

1) Where do you work?

2) How old are you?

3) How old is he?

4) What does he do to be unpopular?

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
            Few questions..

1) Where do you work?

2) How old are you?

3) How old is he?

4) What does he do to be unpopular?
            a fiberglass shop machinist part od a place called Dasco pro ,,,,,i am 25 ,,,,,i think he is 30 but he looks 15just a real little guy you know ,,,,he's a smartass always telling people he's going to kick there ass ...he makes our resin and he's not very good at it makes are job harder ,,,a little lazy ,,,and the rest of the guys are pricks

Comment

Dont give him any old ****, that'll make him feel more like ****. Stop being cheap....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                Dont give him any old ****, that'll make him feel more like ****. Stop being cheap....
                LOL thats not what im sayin i'm going to help him out anyways.. i gave him money for food n stuff today ...we have some temps so sometimes we get homeless guys in i always throw them a few bucks from time to time

Comment

i'm not talking old nasty stuff some real nice dress up stuff i have that i cant fit ...and barely ever used in the 1st place ..im not going to come in and bust him out just do it on the down low

Comment

Working...
                  X