Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERIOUS INJURY: Hopkins to Undergo 6 Weeks of Shoulder Therapy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing is..the dumb asses will still deny it..even if they watch him go under the knife in surgery they would still claim its all a big scam to fake it cause he didnt wanna fight..cause u know Dawson was just soooooo beaten the hell outta him the 2rds it went that Hop would totally quit

Comment

this video on the whole subject killed me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB9YG...&feature=feedf

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        thing is..the dumb asses will still deny it..even if they watch him go under the knife in surgery they would still claim its all a big scam to fake it cause he didnt wanna fight..cause u know Dawson was just soooooo beaten the hell outta him the 2rds it went that Hop would totally quit
        it's not surgery did you even read it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          Bernard Hopkins says that an MRI of of his left shoulder reaffirmed he has a separated acromioclavicular, or AC joint, which connects the collar bone and shoulder blade, following a doctor's visit on Friday morning.
          "I just left the doctor's office. They've diagnosed the same thing that they said that I had in California after the fight. They will have to re-evaluate it after I go through my rehab," said Hopkins, who received his his initial MRI on Monday and said that he has been "taking 500 milligrams of Motrin" for the pain.
          "They said that I have to set up a thing with rehab. I have about six-to-eight weeks where I have to be able to go though rehabilitation and recovery from this injury. Then I've got to wait for the doctor to give me another evaluation after six-to-eight weeks."
          hahaha, they gave him Motrin, they should've just told him to GTFOH.

Comment

it's not surgery did you even read it?
            i know its not surgery...lol what i'm sayen is even IF, even IF he did....the haters would say that

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              hahaha, they gave him Motrin, they should've just told him to GTFOH.
              well first it was 5mg vicodin now 500 mg motrin

next it will be 3 grams of H to dull the pain

Comment

I just hope he comes back and rematches Dawson.

If not Cloud maybe.

Comment

why would you question it? Hopkins said right after via twitter that he doesn't like taking drugs and was only taking half of what they prescribed him the night of the fight from the hospital. He went back for further testing on monday to a different doctor, is it that unlikely that he could have been prescribed something else?

Jesus you guys are stretching.

Besides, a lot of people who aren't used to taking opiate based drugs like Vicodin, Percocet, etc. don't like the feeling, it can cause upset stomachs, nausea, dizziness, etc.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 10-21-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

*Shots fired*

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      This injury will be the descent of Hopkins.

He will not be able to train like he used too... he may stay in the gym, but what he can do will be significantly limited.

The main reason Hopkins stays successful at this age, is he never lets himself get "out of shape". He's always training, always in the gym.. so that when training camp comes, it's not such a huge impact on his body to go from out of shape, to fight shape... he goes from in shape... to fight shape.

It will be hard for him to stay "in shape" with this injury.

Sure... he can Run, do ab work etc... but you have to be able to do much more than that to be in in boxing shape...

At almost 47 years old, this injury will take awhile to heal, and could very well come back when he does go back into training, or even in the middle of a fight..
                      He will be training fine in the 6 weeks.

I believe that it is not serious as it is made out.

Comment

Working...
                      X