Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with all the Viruses from boxing scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Yea this girl im seeing uses bing,that sht is horrible i downloaded google chrome on her comp and said try this 10 mins later shes like this is the greatest browser ever,im thinking fck ive had chrome since it came out.
    It shits on firefox which when I used I would always have viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I use googlechrome and i downloaded there adblock plus ap since then i have been fine not one popup.
      I had adblock too, ad block only works against pop ups and just blocks out image and other ads, but this is a virus that when you do a search on google and you click the link it will redirect you to an advertisers page.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        It shits on firefox which when I used I would always have viruses.
        Who is that chick on the horse she is gorgeous but probably has std's

Man while viewing this thread alone a trojan virus just tried to hack my computer, boxing scene needs to find which advertisers are doing this.

Comment

You guys are doing something wrong, I've been here since 08 and had not one tiny problem. I don't even see these 'talking' ads people complain about......

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Man while viewing this thread alone a trojan virus just tried to hack my computer, boxing scene needs to find which advertisers are doing this.
            sounds like an existing cookie or virus on you pc then a lot of those will redirect you.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

That is Cynthia Bang, a hot ****star but she doesn't have that many vids....none with **** either.

Comment

Working...
              X