Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Roach: "Maybe we'll be fighting Ortiz next... Has a shot" Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. That's the trend. After Floyd beats him, won't be at all surprised to see Manny fight him next. Then see the *******s talking about..." Manny beat him better than Floyd.." "He will be fresher against Manny than he was against Floyd"..blah, blah, blah

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      Yep. That's the trend. After Floyd beats him, won't be at all surprised to see Manny fight him next. Then see the *******s talking about..." Manny beat him better than Floyd.." "He will be fresher against Manny than he was against Floyd"..blah, blah, blah
      "He won't be blood drain against Manny, like he was against Floyd".

Comment

Comment

Of course they'll fight Ortiz next. Then they'll fight Trinidad. Then Winky. Hell they might even go up and fight Hopkins at a 163 pound CW for the LHW title.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
            "He won't be blood drain against Manny, like he was against Floyd".
            Man! I forgot that one!

Comment

stupid cockroach

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                "Maybe he can give me a blueprint on how to be Mayweather"
                hence why theyve been avoiding the fight. roach has no game plan for manny and never will. just come take your ass whippin and lets move on

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  "Maybe he can give me a blueprint on how to be Mayweather"

Comment

let'em know roach..

Comment

“I’d been looking at how Mayweather reacts against south paw fighters. There’s quite a difference to how he reacts with right handed fighters. He’s not that comfortable with the south paw stance. It gets him in a little trouble.”

“It’s more about his positive things that we have to stay away from.”

“It’s a complicated game plan I was beginning to put together. You look at the way Floyd fights. If you put pressure on him, on the ropes, he rolls and ducks, and counters and if you get too aggressive, he’ll walk you so cleverly onto a counter punch. He’s not the most offensive fighter, not the most entertaining fighter, but he is great at what he does.”

“Do we have to be ready for all of it ? Yes. It’s going to be a real, real, mental fight, and this is 100 per cent the biggest challenge Manny Pacquiao has ever faced.”

Comment

Working...
                      X