Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Question: Does JMM have a right to refuse GBP's matching offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question: Does JMM have a right to refuse GBP's matching offer?

Quick Question: Does JMM have a right to refuse GBP's matching offer?

why would JMM want to fight the ginger kid? the ginger kid will have 20+ lbs on JMM on fight night. GBP are dumb azz ****. This is the dumbest fight ever.

Alvarez is the most over rated fighter going. I can't believe that dude is walking around with a belt. I know they're basically worthless in today's game but still, its a joke.

And ur right about that match up, sometimes gdp act like they got a group of rodeo clowns running their business.

Comment

yeah anhonestly he has a better shot against pac.

Comment

I think he does by simply leaving GBP. The downside may be that he can't sign up with other promoters during a set period imposed in his contract with GBP. I'm not sure how long would that take. Maybe a year or so. Meaning his trilogy will be nothing by that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          yeah anhonestly he has a better shot against pac.
          hahah this is ****in absurd. Are they literally trying to kill him before he can have one last great showdown with Pac. This like a big bully picking on a nerd with a 200lbs weight advantage haha.

My question is what happens if Golden Boy matches his offer, Marquez can't just say hell no and go to top rank? I would like Marquez to have a warm up fight at 140 this summer against Judah. I wish all sides would agree on that. If Marquez wins it gives him good practice for Manny and more comfortable with lil extra weight.

Judah matches up good with Marquez too because he's a speedy quick fast and powerful boxer who's bigger. I would favor Judah so it'd give Golden Boy once shot to cash out on Marquez and maybe even ruin his chance before he moves.

I'd love that war!

Comment

yes he does.....it's a bull**** offer by the golden f@ggs..

Comment

yes he does - BUT he can't capitalize on another offer aside from GBP UNTIL 2012. So basically GBP has a year to keep trying to sway him.

Comment

Working...
              X