Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao Undergo Extensive Drug Testing To Clear His Name? (Video/Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pacquiao Undergo Extensive Drug Testing To Clear His Name? (Video/Poll)

Whoever his next opponent may be, do you believe Manny Pacquiao should still undergo extensive drug testing throughout the duration of his next training camp in order to clear his name indisputably?

Yes
    60.50%
    No
    39.50%

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
    Whoever his next opponent may be, do you believe Manny Pacquiao should still undergo extensive drug testing throughout the duration of his next training camp in order to clear his name indisputably?

Doesn't matter, people have already made up their minds about him...no proof needed.

Comment

What for? just to satisfy 'em biased racist mofos!

Comment

Yes, he should.

Comment

of course, I cant wait to see him agree. This all got too out of hand. Cheaters need to be exposed and if he isnt cheating the man is a top 20 greatest fighter of all time

Comment

The key word is and always was RANDOM. It's been beaten to death, everything can clear out of someone's body in hours...

Comment

I guess but then that makes this whole chain of events look even more dumb because saying no in the first place would make zero sence (it doesn't make much sence to me as it is anyways).

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                What for? just to satisfy 'em biased racist mofos!
                IMO he'd clear his name so no one would even be able to question his legacy in the future, no one could question whether he was using PED's. And he'd be the first boxer to undergo these tests so it would be an historical event. He might even change the way testing is conducted in boxing. Considering his political future, imagine how positively that would reflect on him if he could effect boxing politics before he effects national politics. It would be a good thing overall for Pacquiao and for boxing imo.

Comment

Yes he should. There is no reason not to, because it makes anyone who is still calling you a cheat look stupid and clears your name. Regardless there is no reason not to take a drug test, dodging drugs tests just make you look guilty. There is nothing to gain from not taking the test apart from not fighting Mayweather.

If I had an audience with Team Pacquiao I would beg them for this because this is a fight that has rekindled a great deal of interest in boxing over here in England and I know it is the same across the globe and we need the help this sport grow.

Comment

I'd be all for having boxers tested more extensively, not just Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X