UPDATED
    man that **** is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
      man that **** is priceless
      yeah they both went for blood...
      very entertaining...

Comment

who was the angry guy calling the other a ****? you guyz make good points but why do u argue like u are correct? only marg and probably his team know whats up and what really went down not u or me so either one of u could be correct. im just throwing that out there

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
          who was the angry guy calling the other a ****? you guyz make good points but why do u argue like u are correct? only marg and probably his team know whats up and what really went down not u or me so either one of u could be correct. im just throwing that out there
          don golpe

Comment

Man Htown I wish I could have been there to back you up on all this. People are damn idiots! N don Golpe you sound like a 15 year old kid trying to act all tough on the phone. Shut your ***** ass up and get educated. I'd ***** slap you if you talked to me like that in person and I'm 100% positive htown would do it to. If you want to debate on a phone with someone, then debate and talk like a fuken grown up. Don't throw a fuken 13 year old tough man, puberty tantrum on the fuken internet and make a clown out of yourself in the process.

Don Golpe watches scareface movies and rolls around the ground with water guns pretending to blast people

which one are you Don Golpe?

Last edited by ANDROID_DOES; 02-12-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
              Man Htown I wish I could have been there to back you up on all this. People are damn idiots! N don Golpe you sound like a 15 year old kid trying to act all tough on the phone. Shut your ***** ass up and get educated. I'd ***** slap you if you talked to me like that in person and I'm 100% positive htown would do it to. If you want to debate on a phone with someone, then debate and talk like a fuken grown up. Don't throw a fuken 13 year old tough man, puberty tantrum on the fuken internet and make a clown out of yourself in the process.

Don Golpe watches scareface movies and rolls around the ground with water guns pretending to blast people

which one are you Don Golpe?

Damn whats up Ro? I have been wondering what happened to you... Havent seen you around lately...

Comment

That was funny as hell. I came on late and hurt Don tell H to stop talkin stupid. The **** was so out the blue that it was funny. Then I found out that it wasnt really out the blue and they had been going at it. Later last night I listened to the full show. **** was funny as hell. I know H-Town came up in boxing though so it makes it even more funnier, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post

now thats gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Damn whats up Ro? I have been wondering what happened to you... Havent seen you around lately...
                    What's going on man! I've lost the desire to post here. I don't post much just here and there if im bored. I just happen to check bscene to see when floyd vs shane tickets go on sale ima head out to vegas again. Are you going? If you are let me know. Shoot me your number via private message so we can keep in contact that way. If you need a room at Palms Place while in vegas holla at me.

Comment

LIVE IN 2 MINUTES,

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=73031&cmd=tc

Comment

Working...
                      X