No announcement yet.

The Solitary Life of Rigo - Article about Rigo's escape from Cuba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Solitary Life of Rigo - Article about Rigo's escape from Cuba

The article is in Spanish and very long. Very interesting though. It just gives you a very good idea about Cuban fighters coming to U.S. and the obstacles they face.

http://espndeportes.espn.com/news/no...box&type=story

In short, Rigondeaux's dad disowned him, his mother died.

His wife and two kids don't even live in their hometown and live in a house that is under camera surveillance 24/7 and he can't go back or bring them here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      WAR RIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

literally put me to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          His wife and two kids don't even live in their hometown and live in a house that is under camera surveillance 24/7 and he can't go back or bring them here.
          I read Jon Butler's book on Rigo. It was in Rigo's contract with Gary Hyde that he would smuggle his family to the US any time, but Rigo changed his mind and chose to leave them there. (Gary Hyde is a guy who has successfully smuggled 20 Cubans) Rigo has even said that they're better off in Cuba.

Check out this passage where Butler tries to give Rigo footage of his family. Dude is a scumbag.

https://i.imgur.com/IWYB9yX.png
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-03-2016, 12:19 AM.

Comment

so he came to the US and became a successful professional athlete and spent his time playing the race card on twitter like an ingrate POS while his family stays poor

send him back!
            Last edited by ////; 12-02-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Lol what a dirtbag.

I actually expected this out of the Gremlin.

Lol his new white wife is obviously with him for money only.

I mean, that dude is ugly as shyte! plus he's like knee-high to a grasshopper!

Deport that Gremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                The article is in Spanish and very long. Very interesting though. It just gives you a very good idea about Cuban fighters coming to U.S. and the obstacles they face.

http://espndeportes.espn.com/news/no...box&type=story

In short, Rigondeaux's dad disowned him, his mother died.

No - he can bring them here; he doesn't want to.

The scumbag has a new wife here!

What did you expect from a GREMLIN who ducks Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I read Jon Butler's book on Rigo. It was in Rigo's contract with Gary Hyde that he would smuggle his family to the US any time, but Rigo changed his mind and chose to leave them here. (Gary Hyde is a guy who has successfully smuggled 20 Cubans) Rigo has even said that they're better off in Cuba.

Check out this passage where Butler tries to give Rigo footage of his family. Dude is a scumbag.

wow rigo is a real piece of ****. totally forgot his wife and son back in cuba.nobody should feel bad that he's been black balled in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I read Jon Butler's book on Rigo. It was in Rigo's contract with Gary Hyde that he would smuggle his family to the US any time, but Rigo changed his mind and chose to leave them here. (Gary Hyde is a guy who has successfully smuggled 20 Cubans) Rigo has even said that they're better off in Cuba.

Lara didn't bring his wife, Rigo didn't, most sane people will not bring a woman with their children on a boat. That's highly irresponsible. You're risking your life, you're going to risk your children's life too?
                    So what he got a new woman here. He has money, no woman here, what is he supposed to do, become a monk?

Cubans have two, three women on the side in Cuba yet he'll come to U.S. get money and not get a woman, as ugly as he is.

You can't take your kids running from Cuba, that's crazy! No normal person will go on such a trip risking his kids' lives.

That chica that he was in the house with, it looks like he has a kid with her too.

Oh well, time flies, 5 years after he's not lonely anymore lol. Did Lara leave kids behind in Cuba too?
                    Last edited by pesticid; 12-02-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X