Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to all the Master Threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Crazy there's isn't even one for the manny fight now. Nobody gives a Fuk about it sad
    Well its just there really isn't much to talk about boxing wise. If you were here six months or two years ago. It's the same talk. Nothing changing. Boxing is just not that interesting right now. So there is no need for master threads.

Comment

Yes, we had a really good system where all the weekly and major fights were sticky threads. We need to make NSB great again!

Send me ( TBear or -MEGA-) the threads via profile message and we'll get them stickied!

Comment

There could do with a being a Golovkin sticky, how many damn threads about him does there need to be, mostly ones not started by the mods (although reporting a new article on every third word uttered by leoffler/sanchez gets boring too)

I like boxing, I rate golovkin and would like to see him in some juicy middleweight fights. I rate canelo too, in fact, anyone stepping in the ring has my respect.. its the damn politics around it that gets so infuriating.. people on the fighters teams opening their mouths at the wrong time grinds these fights to a halt. There are of course fighters themselves to dislike for what they rabbit on about... khan.. and he had a new NSB comments thread every time he mouth farted.

But as far as stickies, may as well have some kind of master golovkin thread, or a golovkin-canelo will it-wont it thread. Also yeah, good to know what high profile world championship fights are coming up (or have happened) with the stickies
        Last edited by TheCleaner; 10-22-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

No good fights. And mods dont want to make a thread for a **** fight, and most fights are **** fights these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
            There could do with a being a Golovkin sticky, how many damn threads about him does there need to be, mostly ones not started by the mods (although reporting a new article on every third word uttered by leoffler/sanchez gets boring too)

I like boxing, I rate golovkin and would like to see him in some juicy middleweight fights. I rate canelo too, in fact, anyone stepping in the ring has my respect.. its the damn politics around it that gets so infuriating.. people on the fighters teams opening their mouths at the wrong time grinds these fights to a halt. There are of course fighters themselves to dislike for what they rabbit on about... khan.. and he had a new NSB comments thread every time he mouth farted.

But as far as stickies, may as well have some kind of master golovkin thread, or a golovkin-canelo will it-wont it thread. Also yeah, good to know what high profile world championship fights are coming up (or have happened) with the stickies
            gotta get those clicks!! lol

Comment

It is a slow part of the year and the lack of big fights hurts a little but there are some big fights on the horizon we could have.

Some good fights coming in November.

Comment

I always think I'm on the second page since the stickies have been gone.

Comment

Working...
                X