No announcement yet.

Canelo is tremendous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is tremendous

From the first time I saw this dude I knew he was something special his combos are so textbook and accurate, he has power speed and tenacity. Another awesome thing he does is he never takes his eye of what his opponent is doing, even when he's throwing those combos he's looking at his opponent to see if he's going to throw. I think he has a great chance to beat mayweather, the body shots will be the key for him.

Textbook and accurate combos vs opponents he knew wouldn't punch back or hurt him. Yup...

Where were the textbook combos vs Trout?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Textbook and accurate combos vs opponents he knew wouldn't punch back or hurt him. Yup...

Oh look who it is lmao. Matthysse's booty kisser. Canelo whooped Trout and made him do the stanky leg... he was running the whole fight aswelll.

Comment

canelo is a beast.. but he probably cant beat mayweather.. I used to hate mayweather but he is unbeatable at his point.. hes a defensive fighter with power.. so hard to get in on..

Comment

Canelo is garbage and so overhyped and built up it's unreal. Look at his opposition and look at how he performed vs Trout.

He is nothing special, all the positives you linked are average stuff wtf. You ignored his pathetic stamina, inability to cut off the ring effectively and his flat footedness. I hate Mayweather, but he's going to outclass Canelo so hard man.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
            Canelo is garbage and so overhyped and built up it's unreal. Look at his opposition and look at how he performed vs Trout.

He is nothing special, all the positives you linked are average stuff wtf. You ignored his pathetic stamina, inability to cut off the ring effectively and his flat footedness. I hate Mayweather, but he's going to outclass Canelo so hard man.
            at that GGG quote - love that guy's confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
              Oh look who it is lmao. Matthysse's booty kisser. Canelo whooped Trout and made him do the stanky leg... he was running the whole fight aswelll.
              Hardly, it was a pretty close competitive fight.

Comment

I hope Canelo takes lil' Floyd and rags him all over the MGM.

Comment

Canelo has a big problem and that's his stamina. He is going to fade bad against somebody who has a good chin and fight back. The sad thing is Mayweather will beat him by UD and everybody will say......"Hey he lost to the best fighter in the world and he young doe"

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Do I need to post the press scores and such for you too? He barely won and needed the WBC's help.

Comment

Working...
                    X