Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley calls out Khan, Khan accepts {VIDEO}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to liek bradley a lot more ... but he def uses his head as a weapon. it may not be always done blatantly but i def think its done on purpose. i hope for a good fight most of all, but i think ill be rooting for khan in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Khan did not look good vs McClusky to be honest. he was reaching, lunging with his shots and really couldn't land anything of significance against him.

If he does that vs Bradley, he might be staring at the ceiling.
      Khan was lunging and reaching because of McClosely's defense and Bradley's defense is not similar to McCloseley's. Khan won't have to be reaching and lounging against Bradley.

Comment

anyone else notice the guy hes being interviewed by is literally twice his size? I know khan only fights at 140 but he's 5'10 and walks around at 160+

Comment

I think Khan would beat Bradley, but i also think that Khan may pull the old "he's asking for too much money" excuse to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Khan was lunging and reaching because of McClosely's defense and Bradley's defense is not similar to McCloseley's. Khan won't have to be reaching and lounging against Bradley.
            McCloskey's hands were by his side, wasn't firing back and still Khan couldn't do much.

Look you can spin it any way you want but Khan looked flat. Bradley makes him pay for looking like that.

Comment

Working...
            X