chavez by martinez or canelo by floyd?

i think chavez because he was getting a beat down for majority of the fight
    chavez
    56.25%
    canelo
    43.75%

I think Chavez. I hope Vera beats his ass tonight

Comment

I think Canelo. At least Chavez had a solid last couple of rounds and scored a KD. Canelo had nothing at all, he didn't win any round decisively and when he did steal a round, it was because Floyd took a breather.

Comment

Canelo got schooled, Chavez Jr. got disciplined.

Comment

I can't believe anyone in his right mind calls Mayweather vs Canelo a SCHOOLING !

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
            I can't believe anyone in his right mind calls Mayweather vs Canelo a SCHOOLING !
            Exactly.

Though that round where Floyd landed with nine punche was something to behold, eh?

Comment

Apart from the last couple of rounds, Martinez absolutely battered Chavez. Floyd was comfortable without really putting it on Alvarez.

Comment

Winning comfortably doesn't always mean schooling someone. I don't think that Floyd schooled Canelo as much as Sergio schooled Chavez Jr.

Comment

chavez got beat up and embarrassed for 11 1/2 rounds. he saved face by the rally in the end but he really took a beating.

floyd/canelo was a sparring match. floyd really didn't do nothing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Apart from the last couple of rounds, Martinez absolutely battered Chavez. Floyd was comfortable without really putting it on Alvarez.
                    Exactly. Chavez took a beating which was evident in how badly his face looked while Canelo lost decisevily while not taking much punishment

Comment

Working...
                    X