No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post

also not to mention him releasing a book called "Yes I Beat You Pacquiao" lmaoooo

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/marquez...0913--box.html
    Just purchased mine from Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
      Actaully, Pacquiao cried when he lost to Eril Morales. He blamed loss on his gloves excuss whivh he made up. He now blames the loss the blood tests.

After Pacquiao's third loss to Marquez. He blamed on some supposed leg cramps. He then blamed his marital problems as if they had anything to do with boxing.

Basically, Pacquiao is sore loser.
      you do know do know Morales went on a losing streak after that lucky Pacq win.

Comment

We have to say that MANNY has right,damn close fights are close fights...BRADLEY won a shame decision in a fight wasn't close,imagine if JMM was MANNY in BRADLEY's fight with that decision,imagine for a moment!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
          I'm all for public figures being honest & genuine too. But there are some that show sportsmanship even when deep down they don't want to. But they keep their composure coz they know better. That I respect. It's a fine line and not easy to do genuinely.

I don't buy it when De La Hoya and Ortiz did it coz they came off with ****-eating grins. But I think Pacquiao is genuine only coz he is an insanely devout Christian. "God's will" or what have you.
          You mean the same Pacquiao who is the new spokesperson for Hennessy?

I didn't know that insanely devout Christians starred in commercials that promote drinking hard liquor on television for millions to see.

Wow.

Insanely, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            You mean the same Pacquiao who is the new spokesperson for Hennessy?

I didn't know that insanely devout Christians starred in commercials that promote drinking hard liquor on television for millions to see.

Wow.

Insanely, huh?
            Well, there goes that insane theory! lol, *******s are great entertainment

Comment

I wonder if he'd feel the same after getting the short end of the stick, not once, but five times over his career in big fights.

NOt only that, but Pac has complained plenty. In fact, his complaining has been about completely moronic stuff rather than being ripped off by judges and greed. I mean, gambling, women, socks, cramps, headbutts, cuts, judges.....come on.

He's complained plenty over the years, and he's been on the short end 1/5th the amount that Marquez has.

I'm 100% positive that if it was Marquez that had got those decisions, we'd all be saying right now "Pac is such a whiney *****. Marquez never complains about getting screwed".

Well, no ****ing **** morons, of course he's not complaining, he's the one that's had every decision go his way.

Comment

LOL @ haters being stupid. Clearly the hate on Pacquiao dulls many people's senses. Pacquiao had a clear validated point whether you agree or not. Against Marquez, many people go either way on who they believe won the fights. All 3 fights, 50/50 on who you think won to the people. Against Bradley I think it's clear 99.9% feel Pacquiao won. He never said jack about it other than the people around him. You never heard a WORD from him after crying or screaming robbery.
                On the other hand he's had 3 fights with Marquez, in 2 fights Marquez went down and whether Pac lost more rounds than against Marquez than any other opponent, he still did win rounds against Marquez whether you like to believe that or not. This makes the judging and believing who won the fights even more difficult. Marquez never accepted anything worth noting that Pacquiao deserved any nod what so ever. If Marquez wants to win so bad, why don't you try attacking first instead of Pac?? Pretty scary thought, huh Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  U didnt complain cause uve been on the other end of three gifted decisions. Fan of pacman but he clearly lost the secound and third fight against jmm
                  You're delusional if you think he CLEARLY lost, infact the second fight was the closed of all three. I thought the knockdown sealed the deal. I thought he lost the 3rd, but ho hey swings and roundabouts.

Comment

they robbed pac man because of his views on geys... thats my opinion, u just dont do that in the US....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      You're delusional if you think he CLEARLY lost, infact the second fight was the closed of all three. I thought the knockdown sealed the deal. I thought he lost the 3rd, but ho hey swings and roundabouts.
                      pac won #2 and thats it im0

Comment

Working...
                      X