No announcement yet.

Respect..........what happened to it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Future View Post
    lol, yeah I open this site and see all the bull. I get anyoyed and want to call someone a idiot and start replying then think otherwise and leave the site.....lol.

Is there a way to start a private forum that is for people who actual want to talk about the sport we love?
    You just have to put up with the trolls, Good general discussion does go on here, but you have to weed through the garbage. After every major fight the alt accounts come out and troll, too bad this is the best boxing site by far, so they have us serious posters by the balls.

Comment

Well your anti-trolling thread only could get 6 posts deep before the first troll comment came in. Oh now look 2 out of the 10 posts in the thread are troll posts!
      Boxing Scene, its awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Exactly. If only Floyd got the respect he deserved for being the undisputed best in the world and for being a class act, and Manny's fans could accept second place, we could actually have some productive and informative boxing discussion. It would be nice to discuss the sport free of biases and hate for once.
        There's something to be said in defense of this poster, before he gets blown out of the water by a rippling broadside of 15" shells. And...well. nvm go ahead and blow him out of the water.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao v ODLH happened.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            If only Fraud Gayweather fans could accept the FOTD Congressman Manny Pacquiao as being the undisputed best in the world and being a class act, and fL0moS could accept second place, the world would be a better place without Kentucky Fried Mayweather.

To the TS: Pick a side and fight, where do you think you are!?
            haha, and the war rages on! lol.

It would be interesting to see what the boxing world is like if the fight ever does happen and any rematches that would follow. It would probably be a long time before a hyped fight of the same magnitude came along to replace it.

Comment

It would be interesting to see what the boxing world is like if the fight ever does happen and any rematches that would follow. It would probably be a long time before a hyped fight of the same magnitude came along to replace it.
              It would be strange. I wasn't here before Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, I have no clue what this site would look like without those two fanbases insulting each other. I don't think it has ever been respectful, not that I've seen.

Comment

Pacquiao fanatics and fanboys are the worst by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                  There's something to be said in defense of this poster, before he gets blown out of the water by a rippling broadside of 15" shells. And...well. nvm go ahead and blow him out of the water.
                  It's sad that when I am playing around everyone takes notice and responds, but if I was really trying to get a rise out of someone it would probably get swallowed up in the million Boxing Scene posts that are posted every second

Comment

I agree to a certain extent and believe you have a point. This forum is overrun with droolers that take nuthugging to it's most extreme and it's almost impossible to have an intelligent conversation based on logic and sincere arguments without it getting lost in a flood of "lol u mad" "take da test" "floyd on vacation bbwahahaha" etc.

With that said i don't think we have to praise every fighter either. If i see something i disagree with i will let it be known. They are not gods to me so i treat them the same as i would with others whos service i pay for.

No need for endless fighter bashing, but in sports it's healthy to have some emotion invested. Whenever my favorite fighters go out there i hate their opponent fiercely for those 1-12 rounds.

I love watching Pac fights but i rarely root for him anymore and there's a fair few things about him that rubs me the wrong way. Same with Mayweather/Klitschko/Froch/Gamboa/etcetcetc for others.

What i do laugh about is how these absurd posters, previously mentioned, end up with posts like "Yes it's a damn shame some people cant just talk boxing" when they're doing their best to smother any sane discussing to an early death.
                    I think some of them just don't realize how terrible they are and the rest is just in it for the laughs.
                    Last edited by Barry Halls; 05-09-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

If the fight happened (it won't because Floyd won't), it would be the biggest show in boxing in a long time. A much needed boost. But, it wouldn't approach the levels of dramatics of the really famous stuff (Ali-Frazier, et al...).

Comment

Working...
                      X