Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are *****s Racist Toweard Filipinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets all ask for a multiple dumb pinoy ban, it should better the website. They dont have brains. All that dog meat is ****ing with their brains

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Who started this whole Mangler is Allan Green ****?
      Mangler did, by looking like Allan Green.....there was a post your face thread in the lounge and ppl said he looked like Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Photobucket

^^^^ Mangler
        bro, i heard the vernicious kinids are moving in tonigh, lock up your pets and children

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Who started this whole Mangler is Allan Green ****?

I am sure Mangler doesn't look at his feet as much as Allen Green.

For a couple of fights there, that dude was a shoegazer.

Mangler has a resemblance to Green. I wouldn't say he looks alike, just a slight resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Mangler did, by looking like Allan Green.....there was a post your face thread in the lounge and ppl said he looked like Green.
            bro vernicious kinids!!!! oompah loompahs WTF!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I am sure Mangler doesn't look at his feet as much as Allen Green.

For a couple of fights there, that dude was a shoegazer.

Mangler has a resemblance to Green. I wouldn't say he looks alike, just a slight resemblance.
              mangler has a golden ticket

Comment

I dont know i can't answer that, maybe some fans of floyd are, maybe some aren't. I have noticed there are a lot of filipinos that are racist towards mayweather and black people in general.. In particular, showing some kind of hatred towards black men.. But there's also some who don't show prejudice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                  I dont know i can't answer that, maybe some fans of floyd are, maybe some aren't. I have noticed there are a lot of filipinos that are racist towards mayweather and black people in general.. In particular, showing some kind of hatred towards black men.. But there's also some who don't show prejudice at all.

So if they held a gun to your head, what would eat, salisbury steak or banquet fish sticks.

I'd take salisbury steak all day bro.

That's a real man's food and cheap too.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                    charlie and his grandpa should have died

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      So if they held a gun to your head, what would eat, salisbury steak or banquet fish sticks.

I'd take salisbury steak all day bro.

That's a real man's food and cheap too.
                      Salisbury steak is pimp ****. :mangler:

Comment

Working...
                      X