Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it OK that I summoned Demons to murder my family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Ah, I got you son.

Your life story will be one hell of a tale to tell.

What is your weirdest drug experience?
    When I was 17, I woke up at around 3am naked in an alley in a town 4 miles from where the night began after eating mushrooms, and had vomited up blood, and none of my buddies were anywhere in sight. I was lucky because its a rural town with no nightlife or clubs, and plenty of fields surrounding it, but it didn't matter because I was too sick to run, and had to phone an ambulance, lmao

I was taken to hospital, and had to have clothes brought in by my Mother. lmao... It was a 2 night stay and I had to get my stomach pumped.

My buddies told me the next time I saw them (I was kept away from college for a week) that before I had got the bus into that town I had got my penis out in the park and started spinning it around singing that pete burns song "you spin me right round baby right round", like on that meatspin website. I believe this to be made up, but I can't be certain.

Comment

Laughing. My ****ING. Ass. OFF.

Fam that is the funniest **** I've ever heard in my whole fucking life. LMAO.. It's perfect for the docudrama that I will make on your life.

There is no way that you only took shrooms, btw?? I did those once- recently actually, about a half 8th. It was trippy as hell but I was able to control myself just fine in public, though I was a little distracted,

Comment

Laughing. My ****ING. Ass. OFF.

Fam that is the funniest **** I've ever heard in my whole fucking life. LMAO.. It's perfect for the docudrama that I will make on your life.

There is no way that you only took shrooms, btw?? I did those once- recently actually, about a half 8th. It was trippy as hell but I was able to control myself just fine in public, though I was a little distracted,
        Try eating about 70 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck View Post
          Try eating about 70 of them
          You kids had a lot of damn money on your hands. Lol..

What was your mom's reaction to all of this?

Comment

You kids had a lot of damn money on your hands. Lol..

What was your mom's reaction to all of this?
            Actually, I got so much cos 3 of my friends pussied out of taking their share.

I got shouted at for like 5 days straight, and got like 50 of those parents lectures in which the exact same points and arguments are made, and your trying so hard not to smile because it'll set them off and yet they use really funny words and descriptions.

Comment

Actually, I got so much cos 3 of my friends pussied out of taking their share.

I got shouted at for like 5 days straight, and got like 50 of those parents lectures in which the exact same points and arguments are made, and your trying so hard not to smile because it'll set them off and yet they use really funny words and descriptions.
              That's a trippy ass experience, son.

What is heroin like? And what's your favorite drug?

(I feel like I'm interviewing you, haha)

Comment

That's a trippy ass experience, son.

What is heroin like? And what's your favorite drug?

(I feel like I'm interviewing you, haha)
                Heroin for me was bad, I felt like I was seriously overheating every time I used it. I think I take too much of it on the rare occasion I did it though. I couldn't really feel my limbs. PLUS I was high. Bad experience. I'd do it again though. My favourite is probably weed or meth. Weed is like, the pleasant high and I always go into fits of laughter. Like, when people tell funny stories, even if they aren't funny, I actually get cramps from laughing so much. I used to literally smoke weed every day with a chick from my high school. Have you ever fucked on weed Kaynan? It's nice...

Methamphetamines for me is something I buy and save for a night out with buds. It makes me want to do everything.

Comment

Heroin for me was bad, I felt like I was seriously overheating every time I used it. I think I take too much of it on the rare occasion I did it though. I couldn't really feel my limbs. PLUS I was high. Bad experience. I'd do it again though. My favourite is probably weed or meth. Weed is like, the pleasant high and I always go into fits of laughter. Like, when people tell funny stories, even if they aren't funny, I actually get cramps from laughing so much. I used to literally smoke weed every day with a chick from my high school. Have you ever fucked on weed Kaynan? It's nice...

Methamphetamines for me is something I buy and save for a night out with buds. It makes me want to do everything.
                  I've ****ed on weed, yeah. I pretty much corrupted my last ex and got her to smoke it with me pretty often. It's ridiculous... She gave me head when I was high as hell once, and it literally felt like I was busting a nut for about 1 minute straight. Crazy..

Weed is definitely my favorite. And pretty much my main drug. I've done ex twice now, and shrooms once. Don't figure on doing either in a while as I'm trying to focus right now. But weed? Pshhhhh... I can function fine.

And yeah- I am the exact same way with weed. I smoke maybe once a week or every two weeks so I get pretty high, and always end up having great conversations that involve a lot of laughter. It's great.

Comment

I've ****ed on weed, yeah. I pretty much corrupted my last ex and got her to smoke it with me pretty often. It's ridiculous... She gave me head when I was high as hell once, and it literally felt like I was busting a nut for about 1 minute straight. Crazy..

Weed is definitely my favorite. And pretty much my main drug. I've done ex twice now, and shrooms once. Don't figure on doing either in a while as I'm trying to focus right now. But weed? Pshhhhh... I can function fine.

And yeah- I am the exact same way with weed. I smoke maybe once a week or every two weeks so I get pretty high, and always end up having great conversations that involve a lot of laughter. It's great.
                    Hahahaha exactly, the orgasm seems to last forever. I once started laughing when I looked in the mirror because my face looked fucking hilarious, and my chick started laughing, and I ended up cumming (bareback) because I was too high to care about pulling out, and we had to go get the morning after pill 5 hours later while still a little high.

With weed, I always literally feel "high", in that I feel like I'm on some different level or some ****. I usually say "aw man i'm on about level 2 now, are you guys coming up?" and if someone isn't on level 2 I get upset. I was on level 5 the other day :P

Comment

Hahahaha exactly, the orgasm seems to last forever. I once started laughing when I looked in the mirror because my face looked fucking hilarious, and my chick started laughing, and I ended up cumming (bareback) because I was too high to care about pulling out, and we had to go get the morning after pill 5 hours later while still a little high.

With weed, I always literally feel "high", in that I feel like I'm on some different level or some ****. I usually say "aw man i'm on about level 2 now, are you guys coming up?" and if someone isn't on level 2 I get upset. I was on level 5 the other day :P
                      With weed, I learn how to stop latching on to **** that doesn't matter. If the conditions are right, I just feel really happy and carefree. I also talk less and just sort of inject some random thought into conversation. Of course I get caught rambling sometimes, but most of the time I'm just laughing or smiling. Weird because sober I'm a motor-mouth. Lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X