Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Klitschko Was Scared, Fury Was Glad He Was!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    It was a fascinating fight to watch. Fury demonstrated something we haven't seen in a long time - the lost art of pure defensive boxing, which has nothing to do with clinching, holding and spoiling.

Movement, feints, angles, hit without being hit and without grabbing and holding. It was a real culture shock to many people, including Wlad.
    fury did show some good feints and movement but lets be real here. overall he didnt look impressive in winning. wlad just looked horrible. there's alot of other top 15 guys that would have beat wlad up that night. joshua,,,ortiz,,,povetkin and possibly even wilder and a couple of others would have knocked wlad out imo. his ability to avoid punches and exploit openings were gone. hes a fool for not retiring after that jennings performance. I always thought he had more smarts like lennox and would retire at the right time. hes damaged his legacy now and will get knocked out if not against fury someone else soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      @ people saying Naazim is butthurt, he just said what the majority of people on here were saying about the fight. No butthurt at all, while Fury did win it wasn't an impressive performance at all.
      Yep. The Fury fanboys are out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        he right tho. it was a horrible fight and fury didnt look impressive at all. it was just that wlad looked even worse. he looked old and was totally dreadful. he did nothing in that fight. wlad cant snap a jab out anymore or pull the trigger when an opening appears. it was sad to watch. he should have retired after that poor jennings performance. a rematch will be no better for wlad. fury will beat him even worst and may stop wlad if he decides to be more aggressive this time
        You might be right.

Comment

I was cool with the wack fight because I thought Klitschko planned to retire and wanted to go out gracefully after something unnerved him in that fight, and boy did it ever. It was ok...until he wanted to enact a rematch clause. If he didn't go for the gusto in that first fight with everything to lose, I highly doubt he does in this next one.

Comment

there's alot of other top 15 guys that would have beat wlad up that night. joshua,,,ortiz,,,povetkin and possibly even wilder and a couple of others would have knocked wlad out imo.
            I'll give you Ortiz, as he's something special and a real throwback, but Joshua? Fuck no, that stiff robot we saw struggling against Whyte would've been like target practice even for a gunshy Wladimir. It was Fury's head movement and feints that caused him grief – none of which Joshua currently possesses.

Povetkin, as greatly as he has improved in the past 2 years, would still get clinched to death by Wladimir in a rematch. Unless he works the body instead of hunkering down and letting Wladimir lean on him.

Wilder... hah, see Joshua above.

Comment

fury did show some good feints and movement but lets be real here. overall he didnt look impressive in winning. wlad just looked horrible. there's alot of other top 15 guys that would have beat wlad up that night. joshua,,,ortiz,,,povetkin and possibly even wilder and a couple of others would have knocked wlad out imo. his ability to avoid punches and exploit openings were gone. hes a fool for not retiring after that jennings performance. I always thought he had more smarts like lennox and would retire at the right time. hes damaged his legacy now and will get knocked out if not against fury someone else soon
              Yeah, Wlad just got old and Fury gets no credit.

That's what I expected to happen as soon as the fight was announced.

Comment

Don't take it it heart.

Wlad has shown signs of decline over the course of the last 18-24 months, none more so than the Fury fight. Fury said himself Wlad is old and asked had he had botox, he also insinuated Wlad was already on his way down and Fury on the up.

Your own man made these claims.

Comment

Hes correct. Normally wladimir is better in every department then fury IMO.
                  This is no disrespect to fury but in a fight where wladimir is his usual self he knocks him out in 6

Comment

Come on dude. Did fury really look impressive to you and did Wlad not look like an old shot fighter? I'm just calling it as I saw it man

Comment

Come on dude. Did fury really look impressive to you and did Wlad not look like an old shot fighter? I'm just calling it as I saw it man
                      Fury looked very impressive to me. He fought a smart fight and did what he needed to do to win. No other boxer in the world could have made Wlad look as bad as Fury made him look.

Wlad is getting old, but he was the same Wlad we saw knocking Pulev TFO in what many people called his best ever win.

He isn't as fast as he used to be, but more powerful than ever and still the best HW in the world, apart from Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X