Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they put up on a great show

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      Cotta was never a true MW champ. Say TRIPLEGAY to him and his English gets real bad.

You know damn well dude is scared as hell to get in ring with GGG. Enough to almost pay a mill just to not fight him, ....
      ^^^^^ TRIPLEGAYFANBOY criticizing another fighter's english skills?????.....HOLD ON!!!! Have you heard TRIPLEGAY talk????....The Hype is real..... Ridiculously Epic Fan Boy post ....... THATS BANANAS WHAT YOU JUST WROTE!!!

Cotto's english has NEVER been good... at least HE TRIES and still answers like a true PROFESIONAL and most importantly gets the message accross clearly..... (Compared that to TRIPLEGAY)

and basically Cotto pay aside money has been TRIPLEGAY'S BIGGEST PURSE in his entire career... keeps fighting "nobodies" .... lolololol

TRIPLEGAYFANBOY dreams
      Last edited by nielon; 11-20-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        hope they put up on a great show

^^^^^^^^^^^ x2

Comment

First off, so Cotto paid step aside to fight Canelo. And he fought Geale why, raging popularity. Come on, Cotto was never planning to defend that title against GGG. He wouldn't ever be the same.

Shut the **** up. No one criticized Cotto English. His English is fine.

Well his English is fine until you ask him about GGG

Then Cotto sounds like he completely forgot how to use words.

Sounds something like this (in third person we)

Hey Cotto, you want to fight GGG?

"Um, um, um, we fight this now. We don't, um, um, um, worry about what we do do do to to to tomorrow. I'm middleweight champ. But, but, but, GGG, um, um, no I'm not a real MW. I am not MW."

No one is criticizing his English, only how he begins to fumble it when GGG's name is brought up.

Like I said, IT MUST SUCK KNOWING YOUR MW CHAMP IS PAPER CHAMP. It has to feel great defending the guy.

Funny *****e is, you denigrate GGG, but your dude plays duck, duck, goose with fighting GGG.

You scream GGG don't have names, but the pride of the PR islands is quite literally a fake MW champ, who is scared of this guy with no names.

AND EVERYONE Knows it, EVEN YOU I BET.

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          And people say Cotto doesn't have the balls to face GGG!!
          [QUOTE=alexander28;16248833][QUOTE=Progrssive_Jedi;16248811]Canelo look scared. He gonna win his fight just to bend over and hand GGG that strap.
          [QUOTE=alexander28; What a bunch of non sense comments posted here. People talking about paper MW champion and they (Canelo and Cotto) don't know how to speak English. Therefore, the radar picked up a bunch of GGG's d1ck riders who actually is contradicting his fighter saying Cotto and Nelo don't speak English and actually who doesn't speak English is GGG. Haters in 3,2,1.[/QUOTE]

What the ****.

Originally posted by nielon View Post
          ^^^^^ TRIPLEGAYFANBOY criticizing another fighter's english skills?????.....HOLD ON!!!! Have you heard TRIPLEGAY talk????....The Hype is real..... Ridiculously Epic Fan Boy post ....... THATS BANANAS WHAT YOU JUST WROTE!!!

Cotto's english has NEVER been good... at least HE TRIES and still answers like a true PROFESIONAL and most importantly gets the message accross clearly..... (Compared that to TRIPLEGAY)

Comment

I'm glad they had the hand shake after the stare down. The rivalry is real but I think both men have respect for each other. May the best man win tomorrow.

Comment

Alvarez has a bigger frame than Cotto, naturally.

Comment

Both really are looking good physically. Cotto has had a major resurgence in his career and I think the last few years for him have seen the best boxing of his entire career overall. He's putting it all together better than he ever has. I still contend that the Floyd fight was undoubtedly one of the best performances of his entire career. He showed it all, to go along with his experience and he's been keeping up that level since that fight too.

Even though this might turn out to be a war, I keep hearing the word pressure thrown out and neither guy is a pressure fighter in the typical sense. Cotto sometimes does but not much anymore, while Canelo has never been one, and never will be a pressure fighter. He's a pure boxer/puncher. If he beats Cotto it's going to have nothing to do with pressure and throwing lots of punches. He'll win by outboxing Cotto and landing the cleaner combos and counter punches.

Both guys have stamina issues when it comes to the crunch in a hard fight, but I don't think it;s going to be that kind of fight unless someone gets hurt early and it turns into a war quickly.

The Miura fight should be a good one. That guy is a warrior and makes for good fights. He looks very dry and drawn though. Should be a good night of fights overall. Hard to pick.

Comment

[QUOTE=Progrssive_Jedi;16248985]"First off, so Cotto paid step aside to fight Canelo. And he fought Geale why, raging popularity. Come on, Cotto was never planning to defend that title against GGG. He wouldn't ever be the same.

Shut the **** up. No one criticized Cotto English. His English is fine.

Well his English is fine until you ask him about GGG

Then Cotto sounds like he completely forgot how to use words.

Sounds something like this (in third person we)

Hey Cotto, you want to fight GGG?

"Um, um, um, we fight this now. We don't, um, um, um, worry about what we do do do to to to tomorrow. I'm middleweight champ. But, but, but, GGG, um, um, no I'm not a real MW. I am not MW."

No one is criticizing his English, only how he begins to fumble it when GGG's name is brought up.

Like I said, IT MUST SUCK KNOWING YOUR MW CHAMP IS PAPER CHAMP. It has to feel great defending the guy.

Funny *****e is, you denigrate GGG, but your dude plays duck, duck, goose with fighting GGG.

You scream GGG don't have names, but the pride of the PR islands is quite literally a fake MW champ, who is scared of this guy with no names.

AND EVERYONE Knows it, EVEN YOU I BET.
                  "[QUOTE=Progrssive_Jedi;16248985]

For ****s sake mate, Cotto/Canelo is an awesome fight. Get over the GGG ******ry for one second and just let this fight happen. Once it's done and we know the winner, then you can suck dick again, but until then, shut the **** up **** and just let people watch the fight.

Stop being a whining little ***** and let boxing fans enjoy a great boxing fight without you messing **** up by acting like a 14 year old, whiny little school girl.

Go jack off to your Bieber poster and bring up your GGG rants after the fight has finished.

This is like a bad mix of the ****ty Floyd, Pac and Wlad fans all rolled into one.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 11-21-2015, 03:25 AM.

Comment

This is the best form i've ever seen cotto in. I was feeling confident about my pick til the weigh in. Cotto's not here to be an easy touch.

Comment

I'm even more certain Cotto wins now. Cotto is going to come in fast, land his shots, move out of range. Canelo may have some success in the later rounds if he has managed to improve his stamina but it will be too little, too late.

But with the confidence of the bookies on their odds for this fight, I'm worried they know something we don't. A lil spice on the cards?

Comment

Working...
                      X