No announcement yet.

What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What conspirancy theory do you have a hard time NOT believing

So if your a level headed kat like me and your not one of these nut jobs that thinks every little thing that happens in the world has an ulterior motive like this mofo:

are there any conspiracy theories out there that got you going ........Hmmmmm.......that could be true.......

The 911 tragedy if I had to pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      So if your a level headed kat like me and your not one of these nut jobs that thinks every little thing that happens in the world has an ulterior motive like this mofo:

are there any conspiracy theories out there that got you going ........Hmmmmm.......that could be true.......

What about u bro?

Comment

It's not that conspiracy theories aren't possible or don't happen to a certain extent. The problem with them and the internet is like playing the game telephone.

Most of you younger dudes won't know what that is but it was a game where you would sit in a circle with a lot of people, let's say 20 or more. Then one person would whisper a secret to one person in the circle.

That person would then whisper the secret to the person to their right and allow that person to tell the next person and so on.

By the time the secret would get to the last person, it would never resemble what the original secret was.

That's kind of what conspiracy theories are, half truths to possible cover ups but by the time idiots on the internet get a hold of them, they are something way different than what happened.

Anyone who believes 9/11 was an inside job is gullible and not very intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          The 911 tragedy if I had to pick.
          I see. What really happened then?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Most of you younger dudes won't know what that is but it was a game where you would sit in a circle with a lot of people, let's say 20 or more. Then one person would whisper a secret to one person in the circle.

That person would then whisper the secret to the person to their right and allow that person to tell the next person and so on.

By the time the secret would get to the last person, it would never resemble what the original secret was.

Comment

911 was an inside job
              The c.i.a assassinating jfk
              The c.i.a. being responsible for the 1980's crack epidemic
              Last edited by el malo; 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

The UFO crash and 911.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Invade Iraq. Inject American government. Take control of the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    No one knows for sure besides those involved. We all have the right to believe what we want.

Comment

Working...
                    X