Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ponce de Leon vs. Jayson Velez......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only seen Velez in his last fight and he was impressive but this is a massive jump in comp PDL by KO 6

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      Good post.

I think the same, I think he's going up too ear;y, but he looks like he has decent skill. All in all, I think ponce takes a UD.
      i cant also forget the time that juanmas unproven azz knokked out ponce cold but that was a long time ago, lol, i wonder if velez is a heavy hitter though

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        i cant also forget the time that juanmas unproven azz knokked out ponce cold but that was a long time ago, lol, i wonder if velez is a heavy hitter though
        meh, i don't know.

I say c+, B power tops.

Comment

Ponce de Leon got cold with Juanma and went at him too early. He has a herky jerky style now and goes slower in the first few rounds. He is just not a power puncher. Velez is too green for him, PDL is more elusive than he looks

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Ponce de Leon got cold with Juanma and went at him too early. He has a herky jerky style now and goes slower in the first few rounds. He is just not a power puncher. Velez is too green for him, PDL is more elusive than he looks
            do you think juanma can still hurt pdl cause what he did to de leon was ****ing shocking, lol, i was talking mad **** about juanma and ponce got knokked the **** out , lol, im not gonna talk **** this time cause leon made me eat some ****ing humble pie once, lol, i think leon will win but im not gonna talk **** this time, ponce failed me once vs you ricans,lol, humble pie sukks balls homie, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

do you think juanma can still hurt pdl cause what he did to de leon was ****ing shocking, lol, i was talking mad **** about juanma and ponce got knokked the **** out , lol, im not gonna talk **** this time cause leon made me eat some ****ing humble pie once, lol, i think leon will win but im not gonna talk **** this time, ponce failed me once vs you ricans,lol, humble pie sukks balls homie, lol, nyahahaha
              I think it was a perfectly timed shot by Juanma really. If the case was any different, he could've gotten Salido'd before salido lol....

Comment

We will find out what the young kid is really made of. Velez looks to have all the talent but I'm shocked that they are throwing him in against someone like Ponce DeLeon so soon.

Velez might be the real deal, we don't know but we are about to find out.

Comment

If PDL fights like he has been I give him a better chance to beat Juanma. Juanma gets hit too much and PDL can punch. It will be a fight similar to PDL against Jhonny Gonzalez. I would favor PDL cause how he showed up against Broner

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    If PDL fights like he has been I give him a better chance to beat Juanma. Juanma gets hit too much and PDL can punch. It will be a fight similar to PDL against Jhonny Gonzalez. I would favor PDL cause how he showed up against Broner
                    i think broner is ****ing overated as ****, lol, people try to act like broner never fought quintero and deleon, lol, deleon in my book is a much better fighter than broner and i also if valero were still alive, valero wouldve put broner to ****ing sleep in 3 rounds, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      I think it was a perfectly timed shot by Juanma really. If the case was any different, he could've gotten Salido'd before salido lol....
                      problem for me is the way that ponce got k.o''''''''''''''''''''''''d, , juanma still got power and as long as juanma has that, , lol, juanma still got a ****ing shot

Comment

Working...
                      X