No announcement yet.

Respect..........what happened to it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect..........what happened to it?

These forums are crazy these days. What happened to Respect and taking personal bias out of giving judgements?

There's very few true fans of the sport here. If you don't see and respect both May weather & Pacquaio "in ring" skill then you don't love boxing. Your a fanboy. Period.

I love the aggression, angles, speed, and punching power of Pacquaio.
    I love the defense, ring generalship, adaptability, speed of Mayweather.

They both have done tremendous things in the ring, neither are overhyped or underhyped. They are the best 2 boxers in the sport.

95% of the threads here are either negitive or complete nuthugging/negitive.
    Can anyone here have logical debates or convo?

Originally posted by The Future View Post
    That's because 95% of the posters here are idiots.

You have to dig hard for logical debates, they're few and far between.

Comment

You're preaching to the choir.......

Comment

They love to bring up out of ring antics. That's what's relevant nowadays.

I appreciate both of what Pacquiao and Mayweather have done in the ring.

Comment

you must havent posted here is A LOOOOOOONG TIME

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
            These forums are crazy these days. What happened to Respect and taking personal bias out of giving judgements?

There's very few true fans of the sport here. If you don't see and respect both May weather & Pacquaio "in ring" skill then you don't love boxing. Your a fanboy. Period.

I love the aggression, angles, speed, and punching power of Pacquaio.
            I love the defense, ring generalship, adaptability, speed of Mayweather.

They both have done tremendous things in the ring, neither are overhyped or underhyped. They are the best 2 boxers in the sport.

Exactly. If only Floyd got the respect he deserved for being the undisputed best in the world and for being a class act, and Manny's fans could accept second place, we could actually have some productive and informative boxing discussion. It would be nice to discuss the sport free of biases and hate for once.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Exactly. If only Floyd got the respect he deserved for being the undisputed best in the world and for being a class act, and Manny's fans could accept second place, we could actually have some productive and informative boxing discussion. It would be nice to discuss the sport free of biases and hate for once.
              Here we go

Comment

lol, yeah I open this site and see all the bull. I get anyoyed and want to call someone a idiot and start replying then think otherwise and leave the site.....lol.

Is there a way to start a private forum that is for people who actual want to talk about the sport we love?

Comment

Lol.....oh man

Comment

If only Fraud Gayweather fans could accept the FOTD Congressman Manny Pacquiao as being the undisputed best in the world and being a class act, and fL0moS could accept second place, the world would be a better place without Kentucky Fried Mayweather.

To the TS: Pick a side and fight, where do you think you are!?

Comment

Working...
                    X