Another boxing robbery took place in Germany just now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Dimitrenko quit.

Comment

Dimitrenko quits after being KD by a jab..no heart whatsoever..he needs to retire..

Comment

Dmitrienkp talking to Pulev and said after the 2nd he couldnt see out of the left eye

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          The difference is the ratio of big fights it happens in. The United States hosts FAR more big fights than Germany yet the number of robberies is similar. Germany is by far the worst country to go to for a visiting fighter.
          Do you have a credible statsitic, or are you assuming?

Comment

Refresh my memory. Name me some of the guys who "weren't supposed to win" that got a decision in important fights @ usa.

Because i can name a fair few that didn't get a fair shake recently. Maybe I'm just biased because robberies are easier to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              36 year old American heavyweight (Maurice Harris) schooled a German undefeated fighter (Edmund Gerber).

Funniest thing about it. The whole place knew Harris one. When it was announced Gerber won, everyone in the entire arena cheered. Damn! Shaking my head.
              So far I haven't read a single report saying Gerber didn't deserve the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Do you have a credible statsitic, or are you assuming?
                All you have to do is look at the number of fights hosted and those with major controversies. Do I have formal statistics? No. But its not rocket science. You don't think there is a higher amount of controversial fights per ratio?

Comment

German boxing is an absolute disgrace! Why i always root against all german fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    German boxing is an absolute disgrace! Why i always root against all german fighters.
                    There's your answer Battling Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                      Fighters don't control decisions and judging, no reason to hate on them. Promoters on the other hand?

Comment

Working...
                      X