No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza shook by GGG (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Espinoza shook by GGG (lol)

Haven't heard anything about this court jester in a while.... but he just posted a few tweets about GGG. What's funny is its not even about "My company vs. "hyped up HBO fighter" anymore. Because he's even mentioning Andre Ward (HBO fighter) saying GGG didn't wanna fight him.

He shook.

Lol... same thing a troll said on here. If you are left comparing Rubio to Salka to try and downgrade GGG, then just how much better is GGG than Gift Garcia? A whole lotta better. This bum still making himself look bad since he deleted those posts and went into hiding.

Comment

dude getting burned on twitter, someone at showtime needs to tell this dumb ass to stay off social media lol.

He just admitted salka vs garcia was a farce.

Comment

He right. Total cherry pick. -10000 is -10000. Floyd and manny never had a fight that lopsided

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He right. Total cherry pick. -10000 is -10000. Floyd and manny never had a fight that lopsided
          Floyd or Manny dont have this feared presence that GGG carries. Aint no one afraid of getting hit by Pacquaio now and for damn sure no one in the boxing world is scared of getting hit by Mayweather lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            The troll I mentioned in the post above.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Lol... same thing a troll said on here. If you are left comparing Rubio to Salka to try and downgrade GGG, then just how much better is GGG than Gift Garcia? A whole lotta better. This bum still making himself look bad since he deleted those posts and went into hiding.
              Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              dude getting burned on twitter, someone at showtime needs to tell this dumb ass to stay off social media lol.

He just admitted salka vs garcia was a farce.
              Espinoza has been a cancer to the sport since he first took over Showtime. His most recent mental breakdowns on twitter were long overdue

Espinoza/Schafer/Haymon......... how these guys have die hard fans who will support them to the death on here is beyond me. Trolls are one thing, but there is some guys who are dead serious.

Comment

I would pay full PPV price to see Espizona with his hands tied behind his back and Golovkin just smashing his ribs and face for 2 hours straight. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  The troll I mentioned in the post above.
                  How is it a troll -10000 is -10000. And you always mention salka as if LSC didn't fight a 93 ranked guy

Comment

Please tell I didn't just read that Rubio is 100/1 underdog, HOLY ****, talk about no respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X