No announcement yet.

Official: Bellew vs. Chilemba & Undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Bellew vs. Chilemba & Undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Echo Arena, Liverpool, Merseyside - middleweight prospect Christoher Perry-Matcalf (2-0, 1KO) won a four decision over Liam Griffiths (2-25-1). The sole score was 40-36.

[Click Here To Read More]

The Sky commentators makes HBO look like Scrubs when it comes to Cheerleading. Bellew got Whupped and ran from Chilemba for most of the fight, then complained about not getting a hometown decision. It was a close fight but this is not the Amateurs and to try to sit on a lead by Running and hoping the Judges sees it your way, is beyond stupid. Chilemba won that fight by 2 rounds on my card.

Comment

the commentary was vile, chilemba was not receiving the credit he deserved, the whole point of boxing is to hit and not get hit which he did well, they were all on bellews nuts

Comment

I agree Bellew lost that fight by 4 rounds on my card the same as the one judge - the Sky commentators missed the point they gave Bellew all the early rounds - the way I saw Chilemba made Bellew miss all night with his speed and he knew he never had the power of Bellew and planned to ride out the early rounds a dominate the later rounds which he did his punches found the target much more than Bellews the re-match and there will be one should be in South Africa to make it fair but has Bellew got the guts to travel away from home then he can;'t use Home ground advantage to win the fight - let's see.

Comment

Working...
        X