Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or did Williams sound punch drunk in the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or did Williams sound punch drunk in the post fight interview?

Williams was slurring his speech badly in the post fight interview. Dude lost more than a few brain cells tonight.

he always sounds like that. this is pwill. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Williams was slurring his speech badly in the post fight interview. Dude lost more than a few brain cells tonight.
      "Nah man, nah I mean? I knew I had to push myself because dude was trying but my animal spirit pushed me through to what was mine......nah I mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        you dont 'lose brain cells' from **** like this, but you will develop dementia/CTE later own down the road

CTE is caused from subconcussive repetitive hits to the head, not necessarily the ones that KO you.

fights like tonight are the ones that turn you into Michael J. Fox, not fights like Williams / Martinez II.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Probably has brain damage after that fight, he thought he actually won. /sarcasm, Paul played along with as if he won even tho you could tell he felt like he lost before they read the score-cards. But he is now part of blood-money, he could have exposed the corruptness of boxing but he chose money over the truth.

Comment

You didn't see his interview before the fight?

Comment

No, he's just from the south, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                "Nah man, nah I mean? I knew I had to push myself because dude was trying but my animal spirit pushed me through to what was mine......nah I mean?"
                williams always talked like that, he didn't sound punch drunk to me...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Is that an actual quote? Wow!

Comment

He was slurring badly. No surprise though he took a lot of hard shots to the head.

Comment

Working...
                    X