Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]: Dana White just tore Floyd a new one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know **** about baksetball, but surely being the only asian-american in teh nba, has helped create abit more hype about this lin dude..

regarding dana white, imo he has a serious agenda here.

whcih market is the ufc trying to get in on.?

where are they doing their next show..?

oh its in asia, nahhh.. must be a coincidence, that white is standing up for asia, just before getting ready to enter the blooming asian market

Comment

• Originally posted by slyboots View Post

i can't help but agree with everything he said here.
      ufc is dying out thats why

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        Every time i listened to this dude he wlays talking about mayweather

why boxing fans pay attention to someone whos tryna put it out business ?
        blaming other sports why boxing is not on his peak? lol! that guy even promoting boxing and even at ringside in big events... tsk! *****s "Dana dont know about boxing".. lol!

Comment

• epic and very true.

Comment

• Dana White just told it how it is

Comment

• I never imagined so much support to Dana White from the boxing community. I think MMA and boxing could have a mutually beneficial relationship if the hearts and minds of those who run them are in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I never imagined so much support to Dana White from the boxing community. I think MMA and boxing could have a mutually beneficial relationship if the hearts and minds of those who run them are in it.
                I'm not a fan of Dana White, I despise him, but he said what needed to be said.

Comment

• I don't like Dana White cuz he talks trash about boxing but i have to agree on him on this one.

Comment

• It's Dana White, though. Although I agree with what he said about Mayweather, it doesn't make him look any better with certain remarks he has said before about boxing. He's just trying to use this opportunity to further justify why he thinks boxing is dead and soak up some more of Mayweather's spotlight.

Comment

• i wonder if this has anything to do with UFC being in japan next...

Comment

Working...
                      X