No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Post any news, info, links, videos, images, and etc. here.

I think this is fairly new, 30 minute raw gameplay of MGSV at the Kojima Station.
    I think there might be more to this video because the site I grabbed it from say they edited it to just the gameplay.

If it fúcks off the stories of the other games and stands up on it's own then it could be pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      If it fúcks off the stories of the other games and stands up on it's own then it could be pretty damn good.
      Why would it go off story?

This happens after the events of MGS Ground Zeroes.. The Ground Zeroes events take place after MGS Peace Walker, which takes place after Portable Ops, which takes place after MGS3: Snake Eater(this is where chronological order in the game's timeline starts).

If you didn't know, every game in the MGS series is connected. Aside MGS AC!D and Metal Gear Rising.

Comment

cant wait for this , looks badass.

i guess you get to meet young solid n liquid snake. that will be interesting. they have some room to work with there, since both solid snake and liquid childhood and early life was never really detailed. so they will prolly make it crazy as possible lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          cant wait for this , looks badass.

i guess you get to meet young solid n liquid snake. that will be interesting. they have some room to work with there, since both solid snake and liquid childhood and early life was never really detailed. so they will prolly make it crazy as possible lol.
          We know at this point Solid and Liquid should be about 12 years old, and that Liquid talks about growing up in the Middle East. He's almost certainly the blonde kid in the trailers, I'd be shocked if he isn't.

We shouldn't see Solid in this game. Big Boss didn't meet him until Solid joined FOXHOUND.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            We know at this point Solid and Liquid should be about 12 years old, and that Liquid talks about growing up in the Middle East. He's almost certainly the blonde kid in the trailers, I'd be shocked if he isn't.

We shouldn't see Solid in this game. Big Boss didn't meet him until Solid joined FOXHOUND.
            You freakin nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You freakin nerd
              I've played the first Metal Gear Solid so many times I have it memorized.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I've played the first Metal Gear Solid so many times I have it memorized.
                MGS2 is my favorite of the series, that **** was so good man I played the fuuuuuuck outta that game

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  MGS2 is my favorite of the series, that **** was so good man I played the fuuuuuuck outta that game
                  really? mgs2 is the worst of the series the bosses are pretty boring and don't forget about raiden, Mgs3 is the best game ever made

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    really? mgs2 is the worst of the series the bosses are pretty boring and don't forget about raiden, Mgs3 is the best game ever made
                    MGS3 boss fights are x100 easier than any other MGS game tho. The Olga battle on MGS2 Euro-Extreme is arguably harder than a lot of MGS bosses given she kills you in one shot. I generally only play Hard/Extreme tho, the last time I did a Euro-Extreme difficulty was Big Boss Hard (or w/e its called) on MGS4.

I just got used to Raiden, but I like it so much because it was the last MGS game to really feature a lot of indoor/close quarter playstyle. I agree tho, MGS3 was probably the best one because it was so innovative compared to previous games. If I had to rank the games that are the popular releases in my favorite order(not what I think is the best game) it would go:

MGS2 > MGS 3 > MGS1/4

Comment

Working...
                    X