No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So you don't actually know. In fact what you've done here is made a proposition which is so utterly ridiculous to anyone.....................................

You'r really talkative man. Believe me I dont read a lot of things you wrote. Look there are links and different opinions >>>

http://www.realisti.ru/main/****sexualism

http://www.aktuelpsikoloji.com/haber.php?haber_id=6871

How can I ignore you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      its not genetic. A kind of disease. They should be treated , spiritual-mental therapy and hormonal therapy , have both in one.
      a disease?! this is the most ignorant post on this thread thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        hahahhahahha omg
        Why all comments verbal agressions in this forum why you always attack someone. All sentences starting with STUPID, BRAINLESS, F..CK , **** , MORON , BASTARD .

I'm telling an evidence , there is no gene for it , you'r saying ''what a stupid post'' . This is not answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          hahahhahahha omg
          Why all comments verbal agressions in this forum why you always attack someone. All sentences starting with STUPID, BRAINLESS, F..CK , **** , MORON , BASTARD .

I'm telling an evidence , there is no gene for it , you'r saying ''what a stupid post'' . This is not answer.
          an evidence that ****sexuality is a disease? well ok, i will respect your opinion.

please enlighten us.

Comment

I gave links on pre post. Read please.

And if its not enough , prove to me its not a disease .

Comment

Nothing is "by choice" in that way, especially not ****sexuality. Combination of nature and nurture.

People who voted "choice" - you're suggesting that gay people are naturally straight but just decide to be ****sexual for the hell of it? Jesus Christ, do some serious thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                So you don't actually know. In fact what you've done here is made a proposition which is so utterly ridiculous to anyone with even a high school knowledge of Mendelian genetics and when asked to explain your vacuous remarks has told the challenger to "do some research". The inanity of such a position is utterly hilarious if it weren't for the fact that such ignorance can be dangerous.

Can you imagine if science worked the same way? Here is a scientific paper.

How car keys go missing

Abstract

Car keys often go missing for reasons that are unclear. It is gnomes stealing them.

Conclusions

Gnomes steal car keys.

Methodology

Go read a book, I'm not doing your research for you.

In conclusion to your evident ignorance on what appears to be every single subject in which one can gain any knowledge I would suggest that you read a few books. In fact I would recommend listening in school, that will be the first step in providing a basis upon which to work to start explaining difficult concepts.

And if you wish for your statements to be interpreted as anything more than your utterly unfounded and baseless opinions I suggest you learn how to back them up.
                Gnomes?

Could be.

I always thought it was that german guy who took mine. I've never seen him but I'm told he's called Alzheimer or something.

Comment

What happened to Erika "Shes Got A Dangler" Spangler?

Gave up on the whole dude boxing chicks thing I guess..?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    When we were children we did not come upon the female form and find it attractive by choice.
                    Perfectly explained, top post

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      In matters of survival, ****sexual preferences can be quite damning. Why is it so offensive to deem it a disease? There are a million and one diseases out there that are not conducive to its species survival, including ****sexuality, yet none of them get their panties in a bunch if you call a spade a spade.

Not tryng to get into this argument, just playing devils advocate. Theres absolutely no evidence to suggest homsexuality has anything to do with genes. Its been studied extensively, and there is absolutely no gay gene, scientists conclude. Where does that leave us? Nurture? Mental illness?

Comment

Working...
                      X