Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac at 19 a WBC champ/lineal champ, by 24 a 3 divisions/2 lineal champ = juicing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    VADA or USADA Floyd wanted a blood test because he said the urine test is useless but guess what? Nobody was caught by Floyd blood test but the urine test caught Chavez, Berto and Peterson. Take note Pac offered Floyd to drink or test his urine everyday and the blood test a few days before the fight and right after the fight but the coward self preservation comes first did what he should do to duck the easy fight easy money midget.
    AT a DUI stop, if you refuse a breathylyzer test its treated as a positive. If you go to court and refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Why are you so confused as to how people could take manny's refusal to test and then trying to know the date of the test, as an indication he is using PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      It's funny to watch the last few desperate threads of *******s and *****s going at it. They are getting rare these days.

Floyds in jail and Pac has started clearly going downhill.

and all of a sudden we're seeing a huge push for the young fighters in the sport by showtime and HBO

coincidence?

nah

floyd's going downhill as well. i always wanted to know what bscene would look like without the mayweather / pacquiao war goons. we are finding out.

now they complain about canelo and broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        AT a DUI stop, if you refuse a breathylyzer test its treated as a positive. If you go to court and refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Why are you so confused as to how people could take manny's refusal to test and then trying to know the date of the test, as an indication he is using PED's?

while i agree that refusal to take the test doesn't look good for manny, there are other considerations to make

concessions ("ok, i'll take your test,") in boxing always work two ways. manny and floyd were essentially ready to fight and had agreed to terms before floyd brought up extra drug testing at the last minute. that's really not how things work in boxing, or in any negotiation. if something like that is brought up during negotiations early on you can come to a compromise that makes both parties happy. you dont concede anything without compensation. why would you subject your fighter to the drug tests when it's not required beyond the piss tests? if you dont need to give anything up, you dont.

"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want more money."
        "ok, we can take a drug test, but i want a smaller ring."
        etc. you lay out all of the terms of any early on. they didnt do that. i genuinely believe that the intention of the mayweather team was to stall for more money. they knew the fight would be huge, and that it would make their fights in the meantime bigger.

and more importantly, if manny loses (and let's face it, he'd lose to floyd mayweather,) the first time he takes a drug test people will assume that he was using drugs, even if he was always clean.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          while i agree that refusal to take the test doesn't look good for manny, there are other considerations to make

concessions ("ok, i'll take your test,") in boxing always work two ways. manny and floyd were essentially ready to fight and had agreed to terms before floyd brought up extra drug testing at the last minute. that's really not how things work in boxing, or in any negotiation. if something like that is brought up during negotiations early on you can come to a compromise that makes both parties happy. you dont concede anything without compensation. why would you subject your fighter to the drug tests when it's not required beyond the piss tests? if you dont need to give anything up, you dont.

"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want more money."
          "ok, we can take a drug test, but i want a smaller ring."
          etc. you lay out all of the terms of any early on. they didnt do that. i genuinely believe that the intention of the mayweather team was to stall for more money. they knew the fight would be huge, and that it would make their fights in the meantime bigger.

and more importantly, if manny loses (and let's face it, he'd lose to floyd mayweather,) the first time he takes a drug test people will assume that he was using drugs, even if he was always clean.
          Agree 100%. Manny wanted more money to take OST, not a good look, and this is coming from a floyd fan that says manny is clean until he tests positive.

I just like to remind the whirllwinds of this board that the refusal and the knowing the test date made manny look bad to the public.

Comment

Agree 100%. Manny wanted more money to take OST, not a good look, and this is coming from a floyd fan that says manny is clean until he tests positive.

I just like to remind the whirllwinds of this board that the refusal and the knowing the test date made manny look bad to the public.
            Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!

Besides we all know Pac is willing to give his urine everyday if they want (everyday > random) and it was proven the urine testing is much better than blood test.
            Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!
              Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.

Comment

Not this kind of thread again.

Comment

Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.
                  Did Pac said that or just Arum making excuses for Pac? Pac proved himself clean many times by taking the mandatory test required by the boxing commission, the same tests Floyd took in his 40 fights but all of the sudden is not enough anymore when he was about to fight Pacquiao. lmao

I don't understand you Floyd **** suckers when your idol pretty much admitted (I'm a rich coward self preservation comes first) he doesn't want any part of Pacquiao. So all the while we came in to conclusion that these OST and no ppv shares were just smoke in the mirror brought to you by the rich coward.
                  Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Besides we all know Pac is willing to give his urine everyday if they want (everyday > random) and it was proven the urine testing is much better than blood test.
                    Pac offered to send a petition to the NSAC to carry out the random blood/urine testing and he was 100% ok with this. It was actually Floyd who had second thoughts and called it off - just like it was floyd who went on a 1 year vacation, and it was floyd who offered a flat fee to manny despite the fact that manny has sold 1.5 million more ppvs than floyd in 17 fewer months.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      Pac offered to send a petition to the NSAC to carry out the random blood/urine testing and he was 100% ok with this. It was actually Floyd who had second thoughts and called it off - just like it was floyd who went on a 1 year vacation, and it was floyd who offered a flat fee to manny despite the fact that manny has sold 1.5 million more ppvs than floyd in 17 fewer months.
                      Floyd recent admittance "I'm a rich coward and my self preservation comes first" showed he really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X