Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be one of the fastest songs I heard when I was younger. Even to this day, I don't think there's a song that can match the vocal speed as Krazyie Bone did with this classic and legendary song.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
      Ye they're all great but Bizzy is and was always my favourite. Just the stuff he went through and how he dealt with it was something amazing. I don't think any hip-hop group had that same greatness to them or at least not in my opinion. They just stand out as one of the best...
      They were, and are great. Crossroad was an ill track. The track with biggie was off the hook too.

Comment

Bone Thugz and OutKast are close to the heart

my ipod and cd decks at home and in the ride are filled with their music

i think ive probably smoked close to a pound listening to Bone and OutKast

Comment

Bizzy Bone KILLED THIS!!!..I remember watching this live!..
          Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 02-28-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't call em one of the greatest in hip hop but they definetely had a unique style that was unmatched. Their later **** sucked though. "Creepin" and "E99" were amzing albums though

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              I wouldn't call em one of the greatest in hip hop but they definetely had a unique style that was unmatched. Their later **** sucked though. "Creepin" and "E99" were amzing albums though
              You wouldn't even have them top 10? I'd would think that top ten would be considered "one of the greatest" and I would absolutely have them in the top 10 and even top 3 in my opinion. It's not even that I consider them one of the greatest but it's the fact that they were one of the most important to hip-hop in the 90's. I agree that their later music didn't match their work in the 90's but I can't say that any new hip-hop group has overshadowed them in any way. As I always say, hip-hop now is junk. Purely garbage...
              Last edited by Don Corleone; 02-28-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

comparing hip hop to what it's become is like comparing classic rock to what it temporarily evolved into in the glam rock 80s.

i would put BTIH in my top 20 list but not my top 10. not when there's artists like Rakim, 2pac, Biggie, KRS-1, Run DMC, Mos Def, Public Enemy, Beasie Boys, NWA, Jay-Z, and Nas to get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                  comparing hip hop to what it's become is like comparing classic rock to what it temporarily evolved into in the glam rock 80s.

i would put BTIH in my top 20 list but not my top 10. not when there's artists like Rakim, 2pac, Biggie, KRS-1, Run DMC, Mos Def, Public Enemy, Beasie Boys, NWA, Jay-Z, and Nas to get in the way.
                  Oh wait a minute. I didn't say the "greatest artist of all time". I said the greatest group of all time. If you check back at my comment you'll see this is exactly what I meant. Obviously when it comes to artists I have others before em, mainly Pac as number one being my favourite since I was really young. When I say "group", I'm speaking of a hip-hop group (like N.W.A, Outlawz, Outkast, etc). and NOT their individual members. It's kind of hard to pick out a Bone Thugs member and put him in the top 10 because Bone Thugs are great at what they do when they're together as a group.

Comment

Working...
                  X