Nike Machomai Boxing Shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike Machomai Boxing Shoes

http://store.titleboxing.com/nike-ma...shoes-mid.html

New boxing shoes that I just purchased.. They are great for anyone with narrow or normal width feet. Just like most Nike shoes, if you have wide feet, these arent the shoes for you.
    Last edited by machotime; 07-12-2008, 06:38 PM.

were they true to size or did you order up?!? they look pretty sick... pacman wears a variation of these- but custom colors cuz he's the man like that

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
      were they true to size or did you order up?!? they look pretty sick... pacman wears a variation of these- but custom colors cuz he's the man like that
      I ordered 1/2 size up. They are very comfortable and lightweight.

Comment

did you notice a difference from your other shoes since you ordered 1/2 size up? if i wear an 11 in other nikes would you recommend still ordering up? I'm thinking of getting these after my everlasts wear out.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
          did you notice a difference from your other shoes since you ordered 1/2 size up? if i wear an 11 in other nikes would you recommend still ordering up? I'm thinking of getting these after my everlasts wear out.
          Well, i use to have the Lo-Pros

the Machomai's are more comfortable. I usually wear a 10.5 in everlast and originally ordered the Lo-Pros in a 10.5 but had to return them and ended up buying 11.5 which were fine.

I ordered the Machomais in a 11 and they fit perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
            Well, i use to have the Lo-Pros

the Machomai's are more comfortable. I usually wear a 10.5 in everlast and originally ordered the Lo-Pros in a 10.5 but had to return them and ended up buying 11.5 which were fine.

I ordered the Machomais in a 11 and they fit perfect.
            alright cool, how did they weigh compared to the everlasts?

Comment

I love how the missrespresent the product. Pacman and Oscar wear these.

Same shoe but they are special enough to get the Jordan branded once.
              Last edited by !! Shawn; 07-12-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
                alright cool, how did they weigh compared to the everlasts?
                Similar in weight, but I like the height of these compared to the everlast.

ALso, you cant really compare the look.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I love how the missrespresent the product. Pacman and Oscar wear these.

Same shoe but they are special enough to get the Jordan branded once.
                  Its still the same shoe. To my knowledge these shoes were never available until recently.

Now they are and they are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
                    Similar in weight, but I like the height of these compared to the everlast.

ALso, you cant really compare the look.
                    the olympic team got the jordans too- they're sick!

the roy jones look hot too, but i hear they are not practical- kinda clunky and heavy.

Comment

Working...
                    X