Interm Champ for Witter . Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interm Champ for Witter . Devon Alexander

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...826192,00.html

its a shame Junior Witter missed his chance at becoming a star some years back, Witter Vs Hitman would have been a legendary British fight, but Witters big mouth made sure it would never happen

Comment

Originally posted by rizel23 View Post
      its a shame Junior Witter missed his chance at becoming a star some years back, Witter Vs Hitman would have been a legendary British fight, but Witters big mouth made sure it would never happen

nah hatton's cowardness never let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        [/B]

nah hatton's cowardness never let it happen.

at one point i would have believed that, but Hatton proved right not to give Witter a payday, who's he fighting again for what belt? Hatton will probably be fighting the P4P best and most feared fighter in the world right now, so cowardness is not a word i would use in the same sentence as hatton IMO

Comment

Hatton is no coward but i would say it was sensible match making for him but not for fight fans. Hatton would likley beat Witter but he is a very awkward fighter who might have given Hatton some trouble, and if he had lost to him his claims of being best of british would go right out the window as would all these big money fights.

Comment

Hatton bottled the fight no doubt about it now, he used every excuse in the book and thats from a Hatton fan and THE NUMBER ONE Witter Hater!

Comment

I've hated the man since that famous clip of him saying he was the best JWW in the world after losing 3 out of 5 round to a guy with more losses than wins before the other guy gassed out and Witter got the KO.

All in front of about 250 fans in an ice rink, and most of them where Alan Temple fans...

Comment

Witter is a class act, **** Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                X