Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are college student Bernie supporters worse than the Banksters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are college student Bernie supporters worse than the Banksters?

On one hand they will criticize Banksters for borrowing tons of money, making lousy investments, losing their assets and having the govt bail them out...while on the other they're doing the exact same thing, borrowing money from the tax payers [essentially] in the form of student loans, making stupid investments in the form of Liberal Arts degrees and then want to get bailed out [student loan forgiveness] after realizing that they can't get a job.

Different side of the same coin.

This made me laugh

https://youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI

Stupid phone won't let me embed

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
      This made me laugh

https://youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI

Stupid phone won't let me embed

She is a lemming spewing OWS cliffs notes. That was embarrassing.

Comment

Anyone that has a gender studies, liberal arts, art, sociology or a history of modern art degree, deserves to be in debt for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Anyone that has a gender studies, liberal arts, art, sociology or a history of modern art degree, deserves to be in debt for life.
          I wouldn't say deserve...they just shouldn't be bailed out and held accountable for their bad choices.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            On one hand they will criticize Banksters for borrowing tons of money, making lousy investments, losing their assets and having the govt bail them out...while on the other they're doing the exact same thing, borrowing money from the tax payers [essentially] in the form of student loans, making stupid investments in the form of Liberal Arts degrees and then want to get bailed out [student loan forgiveness] after realizing that they can't get a job.

Different side of the same coin.
            I find asking for "student loan forgiveness" to be truly pathetic. They got a loan ffs!!! I think all the ****s that don't pay should be locked up on felony theft and never given "loan forgiveness." I guess if they couldn't pay for college they shouldn't have went then...

Comment

Student loan forgiveness is excessive, but it Would be a major stimulus package to get rid of their debt. We bailed out wall street, why not college kids?

I haven't dug into the numbers enough to know the effect.

But when I was in college during a recession, when colleges were packed out with people trying to better themselves, and people who lost their jibs went back to school, republicans tripled interest rates.

I couldn't believe that ****. The cost of college of obscene.

I got a BA degree in NYC, and companies were trying to oay me 40k, and work me until 9 pm on the norm.

Mind you, these companies are now making record profits.

I'm not for free college, or for forgiving loans 100%, but something needs to change. The degree isn't worth anything what it once was. But the cost keeps going up.m

Comment

Comment

The Bankers destroyed the economy by committing various crimes/unethical practices and not only did they not go to prison, but they got their money back.

Sorry, but they're the scum of the Earth.

Comment

Working...
                  X