Comments Thread For: Hearn Blasts Khan, Says Brook Fight is 'Gone'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Both Khan and Brook can walk away with 8 million each without Hearn

You'll see Brook leave Hearn after 2 more fights and join Haymon (adviser role)

and then do a deal with Khan

This fight will happen soon as the money is right.

Brook vs Khan is a goldmine, there is no point of having a middle man like Eddie Hearn. I don't see why Kell Brook should be only getting 2 million, given the magnitude of this fight.

Both men can walk away with much more, without Hearn
    Since when do you care about Brook? You're only coming out with this **** because Khan said it won't happen with Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Since when do you care about Brook? You're only coming out with this **** because Khan said it won't happen with Hearn.
      I was a long supporter of Brook, check my history from years back

Anyone who goes against Eddie Hearn is solid in my book, i will be back on the Brook bandwagon once he leaves Hearn.

My dislike for Hearn also goes back many years, long before Khan vs Brook, or Groves vs Froch 1 and 2...

There is nothing more i hate in boxing than Eddie Hearn.

Khan vs Brook will happen in the summer, you can quote me

Comment

True but Hearn just hating bcuz khan has more oppurtunities than he can get for Brook..regardless of how much of a poser Khan is lol. If Khan was as good as he says he is he wouldve been facing and beatn better fighters prior to Canelo, which i give him props for, nice money grab khan, talked urself up into a big fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
          lies more people than ever know who Khan is in America now his twitter and instagram followers have grown by the thousands he's now averaging a thousand new followers a day on both, and he's being google searched almost three times more frequently than he's ever been, they saw him in a competitive fight with someone much bigger than him and the majority of people give him credit, idk if Khan is done but i can tell if his next fight is in America he will have more fans suppourting him than ever
          Twitter following doesn't win fights, got a country full of these in Pakistan and if he is to fight again in America he hasn't got much of a record to beat in past fans watching.
          No one likes a loser a part from a loser,Khan is better known in America now as they'd seen Peterson beat him and Garcia wipe the floor with him but everyone will have seen him spark out on the canvas in the reply reels on as you put it 'google search' .

Khan had no form coming in to the Canelo fight and for good reason was picked as the fall guy and played it out perfectly.

Comment

He just wants £10 million - £8 million

Hearn is only offering £5 million to Khan and £2 million to Brook.

Khans father and Brooks father have already had some convo's

They will cut Hearn out, Khan can get 8 million and Brook can get 8 million

Khan wants the fight, trust me, just wants to me compensated like Froch was. Money talks, it always boils down to money.

Floyd is offering Conor $7 million...Conor said no, he wants more because Floyd will be making a $100million..Its all economics and ego

Fight will happen in the Summer, all the talk thats coming from Khan is bravado and trying to haggle a better deal for himself

Brook doesn't need Hearn, he's just locked ina contract, 2 more fights, and he can do a deal with Khan, no need to pay Hearn millions
            Khan hasn't earned it no matter what way you dress it up......everytime he's been knocked the f@ck out and he will never be a force in the welterweight division again."so stop hating on hearn because at the end of the day 5 million is a great purse for a man in khans standing now...face it

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
              True but Hearn just hating bcuz khan has more oppurtunities than he can get for Brook..regardless of how much of a poser Khan is lol. If Khan was as good as he says he is he wouldve been facing and beatn better fighters prior to Canelo, which i give him props for, nice money grab khan, talked urself up into a big fight lol
              honestly i think brooks is about to fight cotto

Comment

a good way to sell the fight

retirement would be great for khan

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  Khan hasn't earned it no matter what way you dress it up......everytime he's been knocked the f@ck out and he will never be a force in the welterweight division again."so stop hating on hearn because at the end of the day 5 million is a great purse for a man in khans standing now...face it

Fact is Khan can POTENTIALLY earn more, this is simply a fact

You can argue about what he deserves and what he doesn't deserve, that is a moral argument

However he knows he can make more money fighting Brook without a middle man (who takes a % cut). This also happens to favor Brook because he also ends up making more money.

The fight will happen and Khan will end up making more than £5 million

You might not like it, but this is the truth, that extra £2-3 million is a big deal.

Khan knows Brooks contract with Hearn is coming to an end, there have already been one on one talks between Khans dad and Brooks dad. There is a lot of money to be made, they will get rid of the middle man. I just want to see Eddies face when the Brook vs Khan fight is made without him

The fight will be in the summer 2017.
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-23-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

You can argue about what he deserves and what he doesn't deserve, that is a moral argument

However he knows he can make more money fighting Brook without a middle man (who takes a % cut). This also happens to favor Brook because he also ends up making more money.

You might not like it, but this is the truth, that extra £2-3 million is a big deal.

Khan knows Brooks contract with Hearn is coming to an end, there have already been one on one talks between Khans dad and Brooks dad. There is a lot of money to be made, they will get rid of the middle man. I just want to see Eddies face when the Brook vs Khan fight is made without him

Frankie when will you get it Khan DOESN'T WANT THE FIGHT....!!!

Comment

No it won't...and brook will stay with Hearn ....Khan has no pulling power anymore and will watch with envy as brook keeps winning and if he get the Vargas fight and wins his title as well...it will drive Khan nuts with jealousy ....Khan days are over frankieboy

Comment

Working...
                      X