Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trust me... In 10 years time, Floyd will be regarded as the Greatest ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
    I seriously think Duran, Sweet Pea, Chavez Snr, SRL, Hearns gives Floyd fits. Heck a PRIME Oscar and Mosely would give Floyd a lot of trouble.
    And they all gave each other trouble so what does that do for you , nothing !

Great fighters are great fighters and Floyd is an ATG fighter , off course he is not going to cruise through everyone , who knows how it would turn out because a certain style can beat anybody , yet nobody else can , Floyd could be beat by a nobody as many greats have before him , , its all irrelevant they each had their greatness that nobody can ever take away , we should just enjoy the great ones when they come along instead of trying to dog them , all this who is the best through history is nothing but opinions and BS arguments .

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Greatest ever ducker, or the pioneer of ducks or Godfather of duckers. People may have ducked before Floyd came along, but Floyd mastered it.
      floyd has yet to face a prime hall of fame opponent. but try telling that to his slurpers. At least pacquiao has.

Seriously, how great can you be if you have yet to face a prime legit hall of fame opponent? Look at all the true all time greats, almost all of them have faced prime legit hall of fame opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        And they all gave each other trouble so what does that do for you , nothing !

Great fighters are great fighters and Floyd is an ATG fighter , off course he is not going to cruise through everyone , who knows how it would turn out because a certain style can beat anybody , yet nobody else can , Floyd could be beat by a nobody as many greats have before him , , its all irrelevant they each had their greatness that nobody can ever take away , we should just enjoy the great ones when they come along instead of trying to dog them , all this who is the best through history is nothing but opinions and BS arguments .
        I appreciate all of them, however I don't like to see a fighter get disrespect by saying one guy is gonna be known as the best ATG ever...

I like Floyd, but I dislike it when people place over some of these guys. These guys I named are also great. What I will say is, Floyd has preserved himself pretty well to perform at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          floyd has yet to face a prime hall of fame opponent. but try telling that to his slurpers. At least pacquiao has.

Seriously, how great can you be if you have yet to face a prime legit hall of fame opponent? Look at all the true all time greats, almost all of them have faced prime legit hall of fame opposition.
          He could also be remembered as the comeback king. Taking retirements and long lay offs, the line between retirement and layoff has been blurred, not sure when it goes from one to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

What prime hof fighter do you want him to face??cause no one is a hall of famr until they retire.what if Corrales is inducted 20 years from now??

Comment

He is already the GOAT.. we all know this

Comment

No...he won't

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                  I appreciate all of them, however I don't like to see a fighter get disrespect by saying one guy is gonna be known as the best ATG ever...

I like Floyd, but I dislike it when people place over some of these guys. These guys I named are also great. What I will say is, Floyd has preserved himself pretty well to perform at his best.
                  Thats what happens when somebody disagrees with your opinion , you dislike it , sometimes you got to question your own opinion as strong as you question others , Floyd might have beat them all , might not have , there is no definitive answer just pointless arguments .

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    You mean the Cotto manny wants next at a catchweight?
                    Just because Manny permabanned Cotto from welterweight doesn't mean he has to join him at 154. Floyd got the message and went up too, without taking the beating he had coming. He's smart. Watch Floyd challenge Manny at 154 also. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Thats what happens when somebody disagrees with your opinion , you dislike it , sometimes you got to question your own opinion as strong as you question others , Floyd might have beat them all , might not have , there is no definitive answer just pointless arguments .
                      I guess so. No way to tell so it's a buried question. I will let him have his opinion as I do mine. No offence but one of your most sensible advice/posts I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X