No announcement yet.

Congradulations Devon Alexander..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congradulations Devon Alexander..

Does this mean you're going to stop fighting like a scared little girl in your future bouts at 147?

easy work...............

Comment

Alexander is a bum, simple as.

Comment

Alexander isnt, and never has been, a bum. Hes a solid fighter, but limited, and just looked particularly good tonight because 1. He was fighting someone that was easy to hit like Urango and 2. He might have felt more comfortable than his opponent at the higher weight class. he has his strengths, and his weaknesses, much like any top 10 fighter.

and its 'congratulations'. think of 'congrats', that helped me remember when i was in elementary school.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420
          I agree with the first part of your statement... Solid points...

But you're going to start getting hypercritical (probably spelled that wrong) on the fact that I threw a D congratulations..... Is this a boxing forum or a grammer and spelling forum?

Im surry Im two stoopid to tulk abut booksing...
          It was just a sidenote to accompany my main point, I didnt call you an idiot, although admittedly I jokingly did imply it, but just for fun and not meant to be particularly insulting.

I just figured that you would prefer to learn to spell a word correctly when it doesnt matter on a boxing forum, since maybe in the future it might be akward if you spelled it wrong when you made a congratulations banner for someone or some **** like that.

and its hypocritical.

Comment

He did a great job. Good for him. I've always like Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              It was just a sidenote to accompany my main point, I didnt call you an idiot, although admittedly I jokingly did imply it, but just for fun and not meant to be particularly insulting.

I just figured that you would prefer to learn to spell a word correctly when it doesnt matter on a boxing forum, since maybe in the future it might be akward if you spelled it wrong when you made a congratulations banner for someone or some **** like that.

and its hypocritical.
              I deleted it almost instantly after i posted it... i figured, i spelled it wrong... my bad, no sense in gettin' all up in your grill about it... Plus, I've pointed out people saying "loose" instead of "lose" so many times, that I have no place to talk... my bad dude, no hard feelings.... I'm in the wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post

and its hypocritical.

Just noticed that part... that does make you a bit of an ass.... but seriously.. My bad... although, that kinda was kickin' a man while he's down...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Alexander is a bum, simple as.
                  He fought pretty good for a " bum ".

Comment

Working...
                  X