Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] The P4P Greatest Fl 0m 0s of All Time

In honor of the Fl 0m0 chieftain LarryXXX return,

I present to you my P4P Greatest Fl 0m 0s of All Time:

1. LarryXXX (mayweather mafia version of don corleone. also survived assassination/coup d'etat attempt. a true don. his attempted murder of 50 cent via social media solidified his ray robinson standing of all Fl 0m0s)

2. Horus (long time GOAT Fl 0m0 unseated by Larryxxx due to inactivity with original account at least)

3. Pretty Boy 32 (the ugly ginger one who likes excrement)

4. Burner (battle tested fl 0m 0. been ko'd several times throughout the p@ct@rd Fl 0m 0 wars but has a true heart of a Fl 0m0 champion)

5. Dios Dominicano (aka al haymon/gino ros/nyualum and host of other alts)

6. TheGambler1981 (one of the greatest Fl 0m0s of all time. a true snake in the grass type of Fl 0m0 that pretends to be a neutral but in essence is one of the most shameless and most powerful fl 0m0s in the game. A Fl 0m 0 Talisman who will move the goal posts and argue for days. Will have the last word no matter what)

7. Yesir ( now going with the handle Pacquiao'd. His inability to figure out how many years are in a decade gives him bona fide ATG Fl 0m0 status )

8. Pbftxr3:16 (another Fl 0m0 novelist. writes long winded love letters about floyd's greatness with little regard to paragrhaps. Could have easily put DLT on this spot)

9. Grustler ( one of the most underrated long time Fl 0m0s on the scene. racks up Floyd ass to mouth posts in bunches in a single thread. he's the kareem abdul jabbar of Fl 0m0s)

10. Big Dunn (one of the toughest Fl 0m0s in the game)

If i didnt mention you, please dont give me purple karma, i can easily do a top 20.

Discuss.....
    Last edited by The Tase; 05-11-2014, 06:52 PM.

Bigg Dunn actually had that tranny lover Gaymon in his avatar. Crikey...

Comment

i love the purple karma hits from posters that 'dont give a crap' about that karma stuff

Comment

Did Larry really post threats on 50's twitter or was that a joke?

Comment

Tyshun30 deserves to be mentioned. Shambrolic is another hard core FloydTrooper.

Little Mac is another one

Comment

Fetta! How could we forget

J the Biased

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Tyshun30 deserves to be mentioned. Shambrolic is another hard core FloydTrooper.

Little Mac is another one
              good calls but not enough years for tyshun. you cant be all adrian broner with the rankings.

longevity counts.

unless of course he's an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Fetta! How could we forget

J the Biased
                loooooooooool those are worthy of top 10 p4p status. dont know how many years J the biased has nor with fetta.

but definitely good calls. make a top 20 beercules.

Comment

Faceuntouched is a soldier who's risen through the ranks lately. Pretty soon Larry's gonna open the books so he can get straightened out.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Faceuntouched is a soldier who's risen through the ranks lately. Pretty soon Larry's gonna open the books so he can get straightened out.
                    good call. although i thought he was a larry alt.

Comment

Working...
                    X