No announcement yet.

My 1st pro fight ! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEKGaming View Post
    Decent, but way too telegraphic when you punch. No reason to even stand toe to toe in front of you if you're gonna be that telegraphic. I can see which punch you're going to do before you even start to do it. It's gonna be more obvious in front of you as well.
    Thank you very much for advice

Comment

Don't thank him for advice. And don't listen to anyones advice unless its coming from John Scully.

If your looking for advice, shop it around to trainers and get their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
        Don't thank him for advice. And don't listen to anyones advice unless its coming from John Scully.

Don't worry man, i know who has the best advice...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post

People don't have to be a trainer to see with their own eyes how telegraphic someone's movements are, just like you don't need to be a quantum physicist to know when a blue ball is blue with your own eyes unless you're color blind.

There are many intelligent, talented fighters in both the pros and amateurs worldwide that are good at eyeing the little details in a fellow boxer but just don't get the limelight. Oh, and FYI, I'm 23-0 amateurs in NYC. That's not much but it shows I did something right. I've sparred and frustrated professional "B" class boxers like Jimmy Lange and Nonito Donaire while being a great deal shorter than the former. Guy took his headgear off out of frustration.

I could go on and on about why your statement claiming that he should only seek advice from trainers instead of seeing for himself what should be obvious to the human eye is outrageously misguided and cliche.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKGaming View Post
            People don't have to be a trainer to see with their own eyes how telegraphic someone's movements are, just like you don't need to be a quantum physicist to know when a blue ball is blue with your own eyes unless you're color blind.

There are many intelligent, talented fighters in both the pros and amateurs worldwide that are good at eyeing the little details in a fellow boxer but just don't get the limelight. Oh, and FYI, I'm 23-0 amateurs in NYC. That's not much but it shows I did something right. I've sparred and frustrated professional "B" class boxers like Jimmy Lange and Nonito Donaire while being a great deal shorter than the former. Guy took his headgear off out of frustration.

I could go on and on about why your statement claiming that he should only seek advice from trainers instead of seeing for himself what should be obvious to the human eye is outrageously misguided and cliche.
            Oh man you are lucky to sparred with Donaire !

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
              congrats bro
              thank you bro

Comment

Let's hype this kid Into a title fight! Lol jk
                Congrats man you look solid loved the body work, you have a mexican style of fighting head first left to the body your punches looked like they were more thudding than his. Like said before work on that side to side movement and try to get more angles great job man

Comment

I like it!

Keep it up

Comment

congrats! look good ... and the best part people are not seeing for your first pro fight you actually didnt fight a scrub dude came to fight .... you have a solid snap on your punches ... good luck!

Comment

nice job keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                      X