Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Is Danny Garcia really this Slow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    This guy will either change his name or just never come on boxingscene ever again after Lucas gets fuqqed up his monkey ass.
    I'm a big fan of Danny and give him the utmost respect for taking on Lucas next month. Truth is though, I dont see anything that Garcia does that will trouble Lucas. Danny has decent all around skills, average speed, and decent power, but from what I see, he doesnt excel in any one particular area.

What is it that you see in Danny that brings you to the conclusion that he will demolish Lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      This guy will either change his name or just never come on boxingscene ever again after Lucas gets fuqqed up his monkey ass.
      Jajajaa, Garcia and his old man are the only monkeys here, sorry, I mean racist monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Are you gonna delete you're posts after danny gets beat like you did after the Lamont fight?
        I've never deleted my posts-ever. I'm not cheap like that. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Comment

Look, I mind as well let you true Matthysse fans know. I'm rooting against Matthysse for the rest of his career. After the Pac and Margarito fall out, some of their fans have clung to Matthysse and jumped on his bandwagon in hopes of getting to Floyd or Broner and Garcia. I have to expose that.

Now I wish I could Jump on the Matthysse hype train because he's overcome a lot, and at times true Matthysse fans have to suffer through my blastings of Matthysse, but I can assure you....deep down I'm a "may the best man win" guy when it comes to these two. I rooted for Judah to beat both guys.

With that said, nah, Danny isn't that slow, lmao. That's technique that they are working on. Something an armchair like Fearful wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I've never deleted my posts-ever. I'm not cheap like that. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.
            Sure man, we all saw you do it.
            You'll do it again when Danny gets murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              Jajajaa, Garcia and his old man are the only monkeys here, sorry, I mean racist monkeys
              I'm wanna see u, Cuba, Mannie Fresh, the idiot Mexicans who made that stupid Z-Clan group on here the day after Lucas gets raped. That's all I gotta say.

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I'm a big fan of Danny and give him the utmost respect for taking on Lucas next month. Truth is though, I dont see anything that Garcia does that will trouble Lucas. Danny has decent all around skills, average speed, and decent power, but from what I see, he doesnt excel in any one particular area.

What is it that you see in Danny that brings you to the conclusion that he will demolish Lucas?
              I think he will beat him. He does everything good enough. He's not afraid and he knows what everyone has been saying about him. He knows that team Matthysse was saying he was scared of him. He knows this is a huge stage. Danny can out fight him as crazy as it sounds to some. He's just patient with it but he's willing to slug it out when he needs to. That's good cuz that's how u get respect in the ring from a killer like Lucas. He has to not give Lucas anything easy n then give him hell when he throws his counters.
              Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 08-08-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Sure man, we all saw you do it.
                You'll do it again when Danny gets murdered.
                The Mods always either delete or lump threads together so that they don't have to sift through 30 Matthysse-Garcia threads I'm guessing. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. As long as you saw the thread, you and anyone else can accuse me or deleting them. I don't mind.

Comment

Just think there could've been a face to face for you guys to jerk off to if Matthysse didn't pvss out of the press tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Just think there could've been a face to face for you guys to jerk off to if Matthysse didn't pvss out of the press tour.
                    Wow, lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Lol Had Danny been the one to not shown up they would have been like he's scared of the machine!!! Gtfoh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X