No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    no reason for a 5th fight when one got knocked out cold! Arum dont care about these guys health does he.
    its not just that, i mean the last fight got a conclusive result unlike the other 3. regardless of who wins a potential 5th fight, the loser is going to want a 6th fight and so on. dont get me wrong tho, i thought all 4 fights were good to watch. but lets see something new ey?!

Comment

I'm almost as big a fan of Marquez as I am Pacquiao, but the guy was so juiced for that fight it was preposterous. Even on the juice, he was still taking a beating before he landed the one hitter quitter. I'd like a 5th fight, without any PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Until Pacquiao decisively beats Marquez, which should be in another 5 years when Marquez is half dead.
        Yeah, true enough.

As far as the sour grapes arguments about Marquez juicing, if he was, it's just called levelling the playing field.

Coming your way in 2016 courtesy of Bob Arum: Pacman vs Marquez 8!

Comment

Funny people bringing up Juicing when Pac loses. Either way, Pacs chin is dust. Hes Kod again before he retires

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
            I'm almost as big a fan of Marquez as I am Pacquiao, but the guy was so juiced for that fight it was preposterous. Even on the juice, he was still taking a beating before he landed the one hitter quitter. I'd like a 5th fight, without any PED's.
            People talk how Pac uses PED's, yet no one questions Marquez...at 39 he looked bigger and more muscular than Pac at the weigh in (compared to the fat/love handle version that fought Floyd). Then he has this power to drop him hard in round 3 and then 1 punch KO to lay him out cold. But hey, they're innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              sour grape, butt hurt, hypocrit.....Love Marquez....GTFO you Hate Marquez and the way he KO Manny, Marquez ask for the testing and Pacquiao's camp refused it!!! If you have nothing to hide?....why not take it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                People talk how Pac uses PED's, yet no one questions Marquez...at 39 he looked bigger and more muscular than Pac at the weigh in (compared to the fat/love handle version that fought Floyd). Then he has this power to drop him hard in round 3 and then 1 punch KO to lay him out cold. But hey, they're innocent until proven guilty.
                That might have something to do with the fact that Marquez insisted on drug testing, but as usual Manny ignored the offer, even then people are skeptical so I don't know where your getting this.

Comment

If its not at 140 this fight is garbage. Just for laughs and giggles Marquez should request for random testing or no fight. I can almost guarantee it that if they do fight again its going to be more like the third fight. Marquez does not need to take as many risk anymore like he did in the last fight. His going to slow the pace and just box Manny again.

Comment

Ppl say that that punch that Marquez hit PAC would had knock anybody.of course he was on juice.how come in the other 3 fight Marquez catch PAC with the same punch lot of times and now all of sudden he is a big puncher and knock PAC that we all know have a rock solid chin like a paper to the canvas?come on than Marquez has more power than Mosley.clottey.cotto. margarito.De LA hoya.man **** out the way..Marquez is a cheater and don't want to fight clean couse this time hi will get knock out

Comment

People that talk about marquez being on steroids are pretty ignorant!! Its called hardwork and new methods of trainning and weight lifting excercises to increase your power

Comment

Working...
                      X