Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds TBE. He'd kill Lennox.

Comment

• most of the guys you mentioned weren't big punchers. gary mason? might as well say phillip ndou or some sh-it. vitali....lol!

Comment

• Lennox ducked Wladimir Klitschko when Lewis was Ring Champ and Wlad was Ring #1 contender, from late 2000 to early 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Lennox ducked Wladimir Klitschko when Lewis was Ring Champ and Wlad was Ring #1 contender, from late 2000 to early 2003.
          You can't possibly believe that.

He was about to get a fight, but then he got knocked spark out.

Comment

• lewis is top 10 or even 15.........no where close to top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              lewis is top 10 or even 15.........no where close to top 5.
              I rate him very high around 5 or 6 but can see arguments the other way

Comment

• To the question.

Sometimes he's certified top 10 for me. When I go into details more, he's not.

But I'll say top ten. If I broke it down, I don't think he has a top 10 resume though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  You can't possibly believe that.

He was about to get a fight, but then he got knocked spark out.
                  No, he tried and tried to get a fight with Lennox for THREE years.

Then he lost his focus because he wasn't able to get the fights he wanted, and had to settle for Sanders who he didn't take seriously as an opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    I rate him very high around 5 or 6 but can see arguments the other way
                    how is lewis top 5?

in no order

Holmes
                    louis
                    johnson
                    foreman
                    hollyfield

i could easily add 5 more making it debatable of lewis being at 10 (let alone top 5)

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      No, he tried and tried to get a fight with Lennox for THREE years.

Then he lost his focus because he wasn't able to get the fights he wanted, and had to settle for Sanders who he didn't take seriously as an opponent.
                      OK, so because someone wants to get a fight for years and don't get it, means they are being ducked? That makes no sense to me.

Wlad had a good ranking from 2001-2003, but the Tyson fight was 1 million times more attractive to everyone involved than a Wlad fight. By the time Lewis fought again, Wlad had been stopped.

Before that, Lewis had to focus on a rematch with Rahman.

He absolutely did not duck Wlad, actually I believe he said he was upset when he lost because he wanted to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X