Paulie Malignaggi vs Ricky Hatton II @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    you disputing my statement by asking if i was on crack
    I am now saying you are on crack.Scroll up and look at my past posts, then reply.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      I am now saying you are on crack.Scroll up and look at my past posts, then reply.
      you're the one who seems to be a crack head.. what are you talking about, be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        you're the one who seems to be a crack head.. what are you talking about, be specific.
        I have just copied and paste for ease. Please respond to specifics.

Originally Posted by FlatLine
        malignaggi beats hatton in the rematch mcgirt shudna stopped the 1st one

Originally Posted by Rich6666
        Shi.t, Hatton could spend half his camp on the lash pissing it up, snorting coke of prostitutes arses and still have enough to overwhelm Malignaggi.
        All my points on Hatton, any takers?

Comment

Shi.t, Hatton could spend half his camp on the lash pissing it up, snorting coke of prostitutes arses and still have enough to overwhelm Malignaggi.
          If the fight does get the green light, I'll take that bet.

Comment

I have just copied and paste for ease. Please respond to specifics.

Originally Posted by FlatLine
            malignaggi beats hatton in the rematch mcgirt shudna stopped the 1st one

Originally Posted by Rich6666
            what has that got to do with my comment about hattons potential earnings and then you're statement asking if i was on crack.

i think you're either drunk, high, or have short-term memory loss. possibly a combination of all 3 but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              If the fight does get the green light, I'll take that bet.
              Even odds. Done x

Comment

If anyone thinks this bout is a "meaningfull fight" you really need to re-evaluate your ideas on important fights. I've never thought that Paulie could punch a lick but if he can influence Ricky at the very beginning of this "match" Ricky might be in for a tuff/short night!
                Its difficult for a fighter to return from this long of a lay off let alone how he was defeated by Manny, he got KO'd cleanly! He certainly had the style to defeat Paulie but it comes down to if he could return with complete focus on boxing and do this for himself, nothing else!!
                I think both should retire they had their chances and gave it their all, its time for the new guys to move up! Ray

Comment

Even odds. Done x
                  No knock on Hatton. I've always liked him. I'll sig the bet.

Comment

i can hardly imagine a fight that interests me less

Comment

I'd have to see how Rick looks first. He is only 33 so coming back to eek by Paulie isn't out of the question. Still, win or not, it's the best fight for him as far as I'm concerned. Paulie may box his ears off but he won't brain damage him like a lot of guys around his weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X