Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official MLB 2011 Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillies look bad right now. It's still early, but I'm worried still..

Comment

As a Brewers fan I am entirely ok with the Cards beating the Phillies.

Comment

GET SOME BABY!!!!! HOWARD 3 RUN HOMER!

Loshe buckled from the pressure of the fans screaming at him that whole at bat

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          GET SOME BABY!!!!! HOWARD 3 RUN HOMER!

Loshe buckled from the pressure of the fans screaming at him that whole at bat
          YEA BOYYY 6-3 now.

My Boy Roy Halliday has it on lock down, that first inning was him having an off night.

Halliday is ATG, we loved him here in Toronto. Nobody will ever say something bad about him.

Comment

Yankees over the Tigers (Verlander scares me though)
            Rangers over the Rays (that was just a blip on the radar)

Brewers should crush the D-bags
            Phillies over the Cardinals

Hoping that the Brewers beat the Phillies, the Yankees are better than the Rangers and the Brewers. I don't like our chances against the Phillies though. That pitching staff is scary.

Comment

Let's go Phitings!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cards' starter completely lost control of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Cards' starter completely lost control of the game.
                  You could see him breaking down in that long at bat against Howard. The fans were screaming and he kept making weak pickoff attempts.

This is biased (obviously) but I think the Phillies have the best homefield advantage in the postseason.

Comment

Really sucks that Verlander lost 8 innings. Unlike in 2006, I think this rain out will hurt the Tigers more than the Yanks. Stiil, the Tigers are a better team and Fister should clearly show up the Yanks. Last 8 starts 7-0 with a .7 era. Good luck with that, Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Really sucks that Verlander lost 8 innings. Unlike in 2006, I think this rain out will hurt the Tigers more than the Yanks. Stiil, the Tigers are a better team and Fister should clearly show up the Yanks. Last 8 starts 7-0 with a .7 era. Good luck with that, Yanks.
                      I honestly think it turned the series into a toss-up. Major hit for the Tigers', whom I had been favoring, chances.

Comment

Working...
                      X