Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have too many excuses man, just run along.

I know, Giovanni segura and Orlando salido did not quit.

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a Jewish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      You just mad because toney recognizes real. He saw the low blows tito used to give when he was in trouble that's for sure. Do you remember those?
      I don't remember Tito being in trouble with Vargas AT ALL. I know he got a thumb in his eye... I also know he jumped up from a FLASH knockdown and tried to move ref out of the way to get at Vargas... What fight did you see?

I also know Vargas was on steroids....

I also know withing 20 seconds of that fight... Vargas was ON HIS ASS.

What fight did you see?

You got plaster... steroids...ephedra... And you wanna talk cheating?

Do not get yourself owned son. Cause then I have to go file papers and that sht is time consuming. I got enough sons already. Just... sit the fck down.

Comment

You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a Jewish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.
        cotto ran away to a corner and took a knee calderon also took a knee

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          He's a nut job. He rather have sex with a tranny looking 400 pound HIV infested Puerto Rican 2 cent prostitute than a gorgeous Mexican model. Viva Puerto Rico!
          There is no such thing as a Mexican model... You mean european spawned women who happen to live in Mexico? Have you SEEN a REAL Mexican woman?

Btchs all like like George Lopez.

Fack outta here with your bs.

Comment

Comment

Who said anything about vargas?

You are burning yourself man.. Ofcourse you will defend your people, but you have to be a man first. What about cotto when he hit zab? Was that an accident also?

Since you talk about vargas, he was down but he got right back up and was doing fine until tito punched him in the crotch. But we are not crying like you making excuses, he lost oh well.

Why are you mad? Are you crying already? It's just a forum don't make me get you some tissue.

I don't remember Tito being in trouble with Vargas AT ALL. I know he got a thumb in his eye... I also know he jumped up from a FLASH knockdown and tried to move ref out of the way to get at Vargas... What fight did you see?

I also know Vargas was on steroids....

I also know withing 20 seconds of that fight... Vargas was ON HIS ASS.

What fight did you see?

You got plaster... steroids...ephedra... And you wanna talk cheating?

Do not get yourself owned son. Cause then I have to go file papers and that sht is time consuming. I got enough sons already. Just... sit the fck down.

Comment

Who said anything about vargas?

You are burning yourself man.. Ofcourse you will defend your people, but you have to be a man first. What about cotto when he hit zab? Was that an accident also?

Since you talk about vargas, he was down but he got right back up and was doing fine until tito punched him in the crotch. But we are not crying like you making excuses, he lost oh well.

Why are you mad? Are you crying already? It's just a forum don't make me get you some tissue.
                the fact that he makes an account exclusively to say this **** proves how much butthurt he suffered when we owned his favorite fighters

Comment

Get out of here twig boy
                  Why? I can make fun of both you guys. Your national hero quit against a drag queen.

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                    cotto ran away to a corner and took a knee calderon also took a knee
                    2 PRs.

Mexico is still p4p Quitting capital of the world. You guys make blacks look brave. Sucker punchers and all.

Victor got punched in the mouth not once... but twice. HOW low an IQ does a man have to have to not register the 1st punch to the mouth? What happens in the small indian mind???

Err.... I kinda feel something on my mouth... um... like leatherish...um... oh well man... like whatever...like it happens man... so yeah....

~Ortease.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      He's a nut job. He rather have sex with a tranny looking 400 pound HIV infested Puerto Rican 2 cent prostitute than a gorgeous Mexican model. Viva Puerto Rico!
                      Do you mean a fraking India? Like your beloved India maria?

Comment

Working...
                      X