No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

did anyone else laugh at that? i soo didnt expect it, wlad was shocked someone said it to him in his face, wlad was speechless near the end because haye owned him verbally so bad

when haye rapes him in the ring, i can imagine vitali storming into the ring to go for haye

I dont know where Wlad is more fragile, his mind or his chin.

Comment

'The Flashy Flash'. Funniest line I've ever heard.

Comment

Wlad looked like he was going to explode with rage.............Jajajajajajajajaja!

Comment

Didnt really laugh because it wasnt funny, the other bit was funny but him coming out and just saying Wlad was a dickhead wasnt funny one bit.

Comment

i liked the spidey sense better........................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
              'The Flashy Flash'. Funniest line I've ever heard.
              I didn't get that at all though. He walks to the ring in a simple Hayemaker t-shirt, and he wears them alot from what I've seen. His appearance is far from flashy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Didnt really laugh because it wasnt funny, the other bit was funny but him coming out and just saying Wlad was a dickhead wasnt funny one bit.

Calling someone a dick is never funny, but the reaction was. Wlad simply was pissed and I like it.

Verbally he lost that face off. I can see why Haye didn't evrn bother sitting with Wlad, and Haye is right, Wlad really wants to shake his hand, and he won't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                  I didn't get that at all though. He walks to the ring in a simple Hayemaker t-shirt, and he wears them alot from what I've seen. His appearance is far from flashy IMO.

wlad is racist, he thinks black people are all bling bling and that they dress flashy.

Comment

IMO they both did not come over well. Wlad is clearly pissed off with Haye and was not thinking straight and Haye did not come over as convincing either. I don't think either of them are super confident behind the facade of bluster. Wlad has to be careful as he could get wound up and fight out of character.

Comment

Working...
                    X