Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Get A New Boxing History Section Please?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Get A New Boxing History Section Please?

The one that we have now has been taken over by a guy who might be psychotic. He has sent me pms with veiled threats. He banned me and others from the section simply for having an opinion different than his. Oh, and for being called derogatory names etc...So can we get another one. You know, have Boxing History for Psychopaths and then a real boxing history section. A lot of people want to discuss old fights and stuff without being asked whether they want to swallow Vitali Klitschko's semen. It shouldnt be difficult just to change one of the lesser used boards into "Boxing History For Non Psychopaths."

One- this doesn't belong here.

Two- Jab is doing a great job as a mod and there is nothing wrong with that history section.

Three- I have disagreed with Jab, like I had Pac resume>Marciano or while he was Marciano resume>Pac. Or maybe he just disagreed on how put it in words or whatever. But, the point is that it was a difference of opinion and we still got along well.

So maybe is not about having a different opinion. But, just how YOU express that opinion and how you take others opinion.

Four- Maybe if you stopped trolling, then you won't be having any issues.

Five- Stop crying.

Finally- The mods should delete this thread or have BPP move it to the comments and suggestion section

Now have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Two- Jab is doing a great job as a mod and there is nothing wrong with that history section.

Three- I have disagreed with Jab, like I had Pac resume>Marciano or while he was Marciano resume>Pac. Or maybe he just disagreed on how put it in words or whatever. But, the point is that it was a difference of opinion and we still got along well.

So maybe is not about having a different opinion. But, just how YOU express that opinion and how you take others opinion.

Five- Stop crying.

Finally- The mods should delete this thread or have BPP move it to the comments and suggestion section

Now have a good day.
      Have you been in there ever?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Five- Stop crying.

Now have a good day.
        Yep its realy trolling to say, "I think Wlad Klitschko has a better jab than Joe Louis" and get responses like "How does Wlad's semen taste" and "do you spit or swallow" oh yeah, in a thread I didnt post called, "Whose jab is better Wlad Klitschko or Joe Louis." Yep, that sounds about right. How can you troll if you are takling about a topic that you didnt post, not saying anything about anyone else etc...and just stating your opinion. Isnt that the opposite of trolling.

Hey if you want to have a board where only one side is heard and everyone else is called derogatory names and harassed and physically threatened, go for it. All I am saying is create another board for people who would rather just talk about boxing.

Comment

Why not just get a Klitschko section, that will do the job for you surely?

Comment

Working...
          X