No announcement yet.

Does anyone even remotely care in the slightest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone even remotely care in the slightest

About the Green Taylor fight? I'm struggling to work up any sort of interest. At least when Mundine fights bums I pray he gets knocked out, with Green I'm just very meh. I wish he had've just hung onto his belt and fiddled around at light heavy for a while.

is green fighting taylor?? ****s sake

Comment

Too what I can accertain the fights going down in the Gong.

Can't help but laugh at Shannan Taylor now fighting at light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVoldemort View Post
        is green fighting taylor?? ****s sake
        lol........

Comment

I put Green in the same class as Mundine. Except he tries to make out that he's the good guy.

Green needs to thank Mundine for leaving league and becoming a boxer. If Mundine wasn't around no one would have cared so much about him and he wouldn't be as rich as he is.

Sure he would have gotten some exposure like all our fighters do Katsidis etc, but he became a household name on the sheer fact that this is the GUY that's going to KO Mundine and the GUY that Mundine's not scared to fight.

Green is a joke he couldn't even beat Bayer in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            I put Green in the same class as Mundine. Except he tries to make out that he's the good guy.

Green needs to thank Mundine for leaving league and becoming a boxer. If Mundine wasn't around no one would have cared so much about him and he wouldn't be as rich as he is.

Sure he would have gotten some exposure like all our fighters do Katsidis etc, but he became a household name on the sheer fact that this is the GUY that's going to KO Mundine and the GUY that Mundine's not scared to fight.

Not enough is made of this.

Sure Green got robbed first time round when he fought an unprepared Beyer, but when Beyer actually showed up to fight Green was not up to the challenge. I know Beyer was a belt holder but he was a B-class fighter at best, and Danny could not beat him.

Green is one of the most overrated Australian fighters to have boxed.

Comment

But he beat the great Stipe Drews?

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                Not enough is made of this.

Sure Green got robbed first time round when he fought an unprepared Beyer, but when Beyer actually showed up to fight Green was not up to the challenge. I know Beyer was a belt holder but he was a B-class fighter at best, and Danny could not beat him.

Green is one of the most overrated Australian fighters to have boxed.
                Was a fan of Danny's up until he beat Lucas convincingly. After being disqualified against Beyer for headbutting him like a moron. I'd like to ask Danny why he'd do something so stupid after knocking him down twice and being on the verge of stopping him in his hometown?

If anyone was going to pull a stunt like that it'd be Beyer to try and diminish Green. Not the other way around. The fact Green put in a very lacklustre performance against an average Champion tells you something.

Still reeling at how Mirovic got robbed blind after trouncing that Russian giant Valuev. Big Bob took him to school.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post

co-sign.......spot on

Comment

Calling Green a joke is quite honestly an insult to jokes....Waste of human life would be a better description

Seems harsh i know but i hate how he tries to make money off the main waste of human life (mundine), and how he tries to play the good guy, it just irritates the hell out of me

throw in the fact hes a mediocre boxer and his abilities are overrated and you have a thoroughly unlikeable person

Comment

Working...
                    X