Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waitress fired for racist online rant about 'killing as many Mexicans as she could

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i've used that alias in high school

true story

"the pinoy pipelayer."

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Was it as good as Pollo Campero.....Guatemalan Chicken?
      if it's anything like the campero we have over here then yes, it was better.

i'm not so sure that i've had guatemalan chicken before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the fuck? the dude has a pig nose in his forehead?
        it's how the homies in his set rep.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          "the pinoy pipelayer."

in high school, you had to use fake names because all the pinays knew each other

didnt matter if they lived in different cities...someone was cousins or homegirls with someone and they can detail you once they know your real name and where you lived

Comment

in high school, you had to use fake names because all the pinays knew each other

didnt matter if they lived in different cities...someone was cousins or homegirls with someone and they can detail you once they know your real name and where you lived
            And they all had a bunch of group pics they took at the mall, with the one girl throwing up a gang sign.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              And they all had a bunch of group pics they took at the mall, with the one girl throwing up a gang sign.

the mall or Magic Mountain

then they grew up a lil and those hoes started going to photomakers in Buena Park

Comment

the mall or Magic Mountain

then they grew up a lil and those hoes started going to photomakers in Buena Park
                Holy ****! Was that Photomakers in BP the only place Filipinas went to take pictures?

I knew girls from West Covina, Diamond Bar, and they would all go there to take pics. Valley girls too?

Comment

Holy ****! Was that Photomakers in BP the only place Filipinas went to take pictures?

I knew girls from West Covina, Diamond Bar, and they would all go there to take pics. Valley girls too?

yessir...hoes be driving over an hour just to take pictures

talk about a business boom...that place was raking in money

Comment

I gotta admit, there is one ****hole Chinese spot I go to, Won Kok, in Chinatown, but that's only because they're open late and I'm usually drunk. Plus the waiter there is cool AF.
                    Man, you seen all the chewing um on the streets in chinatown, id rather eat in lil tokyo or Olivera street, its weird how LA doesn't even got a lil Italy.

You live in DTLA? I used to work there man, a lot of hipsters go there now and they trying to make it more lively but its still dead, people are scared of the earthquake, they have some beautiful Lofts there for like 200-300k, but not many have been sold.

Its kinda cool though when you go during the you can sit int he new grand park and just people watch and chill. They didnt have that park when I was there working back in the mid 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Man, you seen all the chewing um on the streets in chinatown, id rather eat in lil tokyo or Olivera street, its weird how LA doesn't even got a lil Italy.

You live in DTLA? I used to work there man, a lot of hipsters go there now and they trying to make it more lively but its still dead, people are scared of the earthquake, they have some beautiful Lofts there for like 200-300k, but not many have been sold.

Its kinda cool though when you go during the you can sit int he new grand park and just people watch and chill. They didnt have that park when I was there working back in the mid 2000s.
                      Yeah man, it's hipster central over here now, especially on weekends.

The bar scene here is nice, it's definitely a different crowd than Hollywood or Santa Monica. Rooftop parties were dope when I first moved here but I'm kinda done with all that.

I agree with little Tokyo, it just feels a lot cleaner and more inviting. Chinatown is just grimy as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X