No announcement yet.

Cavs fans Get in, Cavs Supporters, hop in too. LeBron Fans Unwelcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Sure, brush. Of course you can trust me with what will be a hilarious story about how a kid on the west coast became the fan of some obscure east coast team who landed the biggest star of the last decade.

Comment

Why yall keep making fun of brush for? So what if hes a fan. Its just like the Warriors had no fans after Chris Mullin era in the 90s ended and all of a sudden they are good and everyone pretends like they were Warriors fans .

Comment

Brush, why in the Christ would you actually send me that story? Dont you know I'm an a$$hole? I already forwarded it to beercules and everyone else on my friends list. Official thread coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Brush, why in the Christ would you actually send me that story? Dont you know I'm an a$$hole? I already forwarded it to beercules and everyone else on my friends list. Official thread coming up.
          You do that, I'll report you.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Why yall keep making fun of brush for? So what if hes a fan. Its just like the Warriors had no fans after Chris Mullin era in the 90s ended and all of a sudden they are good and everyone pretends like they were Warriors fans .
            Because if you don't like the Cavs you are wrong and should be shot according to Brush.

Then he tells you what team you should root for in every damn sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Because if you don't like the Cavs you are wrong and should be shot according to Brush.

Then he tells you what team you should root for in every damn sport.
              I never said anything like that.

Comment

I mean Jesus Christ look at your poll

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I mean Jesus Christ look at your poll
                  My poll has 4 tools rooting for the cavs because of Lebron james

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    You do that, I'll report you.
                    Report me for what exactly? Repeating what you told me? I was actually kidding about sharing the story but the fact that you're acting like a baby makes me want to share it.

Comment

PACnPBFsuck
                      Come on Man...

Get in here

Comment

Working...
                      X