No announcement yet.

STOP Saving Stupid Humans, STOP Punishing Kidnapped Animals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Was he really 'protecting' the boy though? I've only seen a couple of cut/edited videos and some of them show the Gorilla dragging the kid through water pretty aggressively. We do have to keep the massive strength difference in mind of course, a baby Gorilla would not get hurt like a young human would.

I don't know if there is footage of the whole incident. I'm assuming that the Gorilla was pulling a King Kong on the boy and wouldn't let him go, and they say the child was injured so it certainly did damage. I think the zoo didn't have a choice. Of course tree huggers would rather the boy get ripped to shreds so the Ape lives though.
    this very much.

apathetic queers.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah, let people buy however much drugs they want without prescriptions and buy however much guns they want and store those guns however they want in their own homes even if kids live in that house because hey they will after whatever tragedy that follows to not do that again, right?
      Idk about the gun thing. I think guns are one of the most productive means for dumb people to kill other people including smart people. I just want dumb people to more or less get themselves killed. I'm on some more darwin-istic survival of the fittest type ****. Right now we got too many things that are keeping dum dums from taking themselves out.

Like you mention prescriptions. I'd be perfectly fine if all prescriptions only came with a website where the instructions were listed. If you are too lazy or suck at following directions of your own accord you might just OD on some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        JUST STOP IT.

JUST STOP.

How many times have we seen these stupid cretins of society get stuck in zoo enclosures with predatory animals for whatever reason eg: natural stupidity, accidental stupidity, suicide, dindu nuffins, whatever, THEY DESERVE TO DIE.

Stop saving stupid ******ed people.
        Stop Punishing Kidnapped animals trying to protect whatever horrible environment they have left by killing them for human's stupid behavior.

The Earth is overpopulated,
        The World is running out of space and resources,

STOP SAVING STUPID HUMANS.
        Let them die.

Im not asking for your opinion,
        Im telling you facts and logic.
        Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Humans are a cancer to the world
        Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        For real doe.

We should have a running of the zoo animals once a year & if you are too stupid to get away peace out you worthless human being.

Get rid of warning labels. If a cat not smart enough to realize its probably not a great idea to drink bleach f#ck that dumb mofo.

No helmets or seat belt laws.

Too many f#cking people already & that means there are WAYYYYYY too f#cking many dumbass people. We need to thin the herd.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAmfha4HD8

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          but im a legend not a resource hog
          You're a cancerous human, in your own words, so do the right thing and kill yourself if you really think that.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            You're a cancerous human, in your own words, so do the right thing and kill yourself if you really think that.
            Hehe, good stuff. Lets just keep it at words online though fellas.

Comment

I'm not watching a video with a guy making questionable facial hair decisions talking on his stoop. But just to get it straight I'm not pro-Gorilla, I'm anti-dumb people, even dumb children.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Was he really 'protecting' the boy though? I've only seen a couple of cut/edited videos and some of them show the Gorilla dragging the kid through water pretty aggressively. We do have to keep the massive strength difference in mind of course, a baby Gorilla would not get hurt like a young human would.

I don't know if there is footage of the whole incident. I'm assuming that the Gorilla was pulling a King Kong on the boy and wouldn't let him go, and they say the child was injured so it certainly did damage. I think the zoo didn't have a choice. Of course tree huggers would rather the boy get ripped to shreds so the Ape lives though.

gorillas have been known to kill babies that don't belong to them. functions to keep females in heat.

here's why you shoot the gorilla:

watch the whole thing.

gorillas are straight up terrifying when they care to be, and the people who handle them don't need a bunch of internet warriors telling them how they behave. shoot to kill. not the gorilla's fault. not the kid's, either. he was a four year old. some four year olds can hardly talk.

here's some stuff from CNN:

The screaming seemed to agitate the 450-pound primate, witnesses said, and the scene quickly deteriorated. The gorilla became more aggressive and was seemingly determined not to free the child, witnesses said.
                "From what we saw [the child] could have been killed at any second," Bruce Davis, who was with Hollifield, told WCPO. "He threw him 10 feet in the air, and I saw him land on his back. It was a mess."

O'Connor said the boy tried to free himself on at least one occasion. "[Harambe] pulled the boy back in, tucked him underneath and really wasn't going to let him get away," she said.
                Harambe had the boy between his legs and was hovering over him, she said.
                "I saw him when he was on top of the habitat, dragging the boy, pulling him underneath him. It was not a good scene," O'Connor said. "He literally picked the boy up by his calf and dragged him toward another cave to basically get him out of the view of this crowd that hadn't yet dispersed."

EDIT:

i watched the full video. that kid was going to get torn to f#Cking pieces in time. at the very least the risk is far too high to let an animal live. anybody who questions the decision to shoot is f#cking bat**** nuts with their priorities [would rather see the child die,] or clueless about the behavior of a wild animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I'm not watching a video with a guy making questionable facial hair decisions talking on his stoop. But just to get it straight I'm not pro-Gorilla, I'm anti-dumb people, even dumb children.

kid was 4 years old, man. some four year olds can barely talk. grey matter is grey matter. you can't execute a kid for not being born bright.

his parents are supposed to be there to protect him. that's where the initial failure lies. they should be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    this very much.

apathetic queers.

you've got to be a psycho to have a problem with that gorilla being killed. it's not the gorilla's fault, obviously. people are saying that like it matters when there's a 4 year old getting dragged around the gorilla enclosure.

if you wtach that video and still have a problem with the gorilla being killed you're just batsh#t nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      "From what we saw [the child] could have been killed at any second," Bruce Davis, who was with Hollifield, told WCPO. "He threw him 10 feet in the air, and I saw him land on his back. It was a mess."
                      See? This is the part that the news didn't show in the footage. Threw the kid 10 feet into the air and I bet he made it look easy too.

Instead the tree huggers only saw the more "innocent" edited parts where the Gorilla is standing over the boy. So they conclude "Oh he was only trying to protect him".

I just knew this was the case.

Where is this full uncut footage btw?

Comment

Working...
                      X